Is it bad for girl to be 19yo and never had sex or have bf? Is it repulsive to guys. I really want honest opinions. Would you still date her?

Im really ashamed cause of it but i gueds i never had luck with guys. They only wanted to get into my panties and i don't want it like that. I like this guy who is 20 and he likes me but he's shy and im scared if he asks me about my exes what would i say?

• it's not weird, still dateable
  • it's weird

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 22 and openly tell people that I'm a virgin. Back in the day, it used to bother guys but that was because they were looking for hookups, not a relationship., Nowadays few of them are bothered by it.

What Guys Said 1

• To many it probably makes you more desirable because it shows that you aren't a slut and that you actually are relationship material.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not the only one in the world who hasn't had sex or had a boyfriend at 19. I lost my virginity a month before