How bad is that?

How bad is it to hang out with your ex while you’re in a relationship with someone else?

(Without telling the person you are in a relationship with)………….

Most Helpful Girl

• Really, really bad. Put yourself in your partners shoes.. how would you feel if he did that to you? ...yeah, not so good. Don't give him a reason to not trust you.. that stuff destroys relationships.

• Your so right... but he would never know! he lives in a deferent state ! So he would never find out

Unless I tell him, and of course I WONT! And I would never ever cheat on him ..

• Okay so last night we hanged out we went to the movies we say Valentines day! We held hands and

Kissed on the checks (a lot) he tried kissing me on the lips but I kept moving away! He gave me the

Biggest warmest hug ever ! It felt so good. Also I put my head on his arms and he kissed my head.

We talked about old days! He told me how much he misses me and I said the same thing, he asked me

If I?m happy in my new relationship? I said YES! Just this long distance makes it hard at times!

That?s pretty much all that happened what do you think?

• I think I would kill my boyfriend if he went on a date (cause it was totally a date- sh*t you saw Valentines Day for god's sake) with his ex.. If its so innocent you should tell your boyfriend :P

What Guys Said 1

• yea that kinda sucks! pretty bad. the real Q is if you and were together would you want me to do that to you ? and how would you feel if I did?

good luck tell me how it works out

• Ok I'll

That?s pretty much all that happened what do you guys think?

What Girls Said 1

• It depends with what the circumstances are.. Are you guys alone? Or at a public place? Would you be hanging out like helping with homework or just being alone hanging out? You just don't want to put yourself in a position where you can get caught up in the moment and not even realize what you are doing. I think you should tell the person that you are in a relationship with so they can still trust you and it would be SO much better if they heard it from you and not from somebody else. But, if you do hang out with your ex, make sure they know you only want to be friends.

• Yeah its gonna be at a public place, but no one with us, only us alone.....