Why don't guys want to DATE me?

Guys just see me as fuck material. A guy told me that 'im too hot for a relationship' what does that even mean?

Plus, im not promiscuous and only sleep with men im in a relationship with. What gives?

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn these are a-holes. you're looking for men in the wrong places sweetie.
    you're probably young. Just wait.

What Guys Said 18

• You want an honest answer?
    It means you dont have an interesting personality. You are maybe boring or irritating or nagging. It's like how girls say "you are too nice" which means that the guy is boring and a pushover. "too hot to date"- shit personality.

Sorry if it hurts, but I always prefer to hurt with the truth than to comfort with a lie

• Meh I don't think so at all. A lot of time they don't even take the time to get to know women like us.

• @UtopianLobotomy agreed. For example, you're someone I wouldn't want to get to know.

• @Reggaemybai See? You are talking to me but you tagged @UtopianLobotomy instead. How does it feel being this dumb? No wonder guys don't talk to you. Who wants an annoying and dumb girl? Shooo... off my opinion. Nobody wants you here

• Because you're so hot that guys will be all over you, even if you're in a relationship. And that is very annoying and puts a lot insecurity in a man.
    You may think he should be flattered for having someone that others also want... but it gets really annoying to fast.
    Imagine if you dated DiCaprio or anyone you consider super hot, and you'll get the idea

• This is actually another possibility, it happens a lot. People's self esteem regarding who they choose plays a huge role in that process. Since I don't know you - Its either this one or lonerider's opinion.

• @UtopianLobotomy. Thanks. I'm seeing a lot of BS answers around here...

• you're too hot for relationship material :P

• You have had bad luck in that you met only promiscuous guys. Look for them in different places.

• Don't date guys with tattoos and motorcycles who look like Brad Pitt. They will probably not appreciate you, because they have so many other women fighting over them.

Ease back on the stick and look to more plain and regular guys who may not be as wanted by other women. A guy with less other options will treat you better.

• So, dress and try to look more conservative. Hotness is not only determined by your body, it also has something to do with the way you present it.

• Too hot
    I guess you must be fire 🔥
    It's great that you have self respect so I would say guys around you must be jerks :P

• It's a simple answer... Your way to hot for any 1 man, you have to date 2 or 3. I'm just kidding, you actually need to go out and meet people, people who are nicer than that dude lol.

• Sounds like you're hanging around the wrong type of guys...

• Where are the right type of guys?

• @lolitakills I really couldn't tell you. I've been out of the game for so long I wouldn't even know where to start.

• Ones that don't go DT and drink every Friday and Saturday night, for a start.

• Maybe you should ride the cock carousel for a while.

• What do you look like?

• Surrounded by the wrong kind of guys.

• Do you only date guys you consider "hot" there may be your problem. Try out the wholesome average or ugly looking guy for a change, you might be surprised on how much he actually loves ya ;)

• Why should she date a guy who she is not attracted to? Would you date an ugly girl?

• @lolitakills which is why this post I asinine because THAT what you just named is the answer to her question

• @lolitakills welp then those guys might not be attracted like that too her then. She's just fuck material, doesn't make them superficial they have just seen better

• Maybe you've just been seeing a bunch of fuckboys who can't handle you.

• let ur feelings be known and dont give it up unless u know he's in it for the long run, demeanor means a lot...

• I don't know maybe some people just think better looks = more people like you = more likely to cheat? Yeah I don't know though, guys are assholes.

• Why type of guy do you usually go for?

• It means you have a shit personality.

I'm not saying it to be rude, I'm doing that brutal honesty thing girls here seem to like.

• I really don't though. Why would you say that?

• I think this poster's answer is ridiculous given he doesn't know you at all. I'm sure you have a golden personality as well. I'm in a similar spot, and it's frustrating.

• @Reggaemybai Thank you. Glad you understand :)

What Girls Said 5

• It's not you that is the problem, it's that guys in your age range are often not interested in anything serious. They want to fuck you and maybe hang around for a while, but they're not looking to commit. Focus on other areas of your life for a while. I can promise you that dating in your late twenties is so much more satisfying. If something does happen to come along in the meantime, great! But don't make finding a boyfriend a major priority at this point.

• Maybe these guys just don't want to be in relationships in general. Or maybe they're sweet-talking you so that they're more likely to get sex. Or maybe they don't feel compatible with you personality-wise.

• I've gotten the same. Like I'm too sexy for more. They don't want other male competition and I'm "hard to keep." But not always. Usually it's just fuck boys.

• Have you at least had your fun? Figured out what you enjoy from a man sexually? I don't think it's such a bad thing lol

• Keep looking... it's not the end of the world yet...

• Rejection is a part of life
    Nothing in this life is guaranteed