He said I wasn't ''ambitious'' enough?

This guy who is a doctor liked me but was turned of by the fact that i had no ''direction or goal in life''? im 23, im studying and i have my dreams but sometimes i feel insecure about myself and tend to put them off, but i do have a goal in life, isn't that mean thing to say? What does he want me to be? he said my life wasn't interesting enough but i was the most beautiful woman he ever saw (and literally wanted to claim me from day 1) and that he wishes i ''will find myself'', he rejected me and is dating this not to be mean 19 year old (he is 28) really ugly trashy girl (no joke) and it seems that she just parties all the time seeing her insta and fb. Whenevr i would tell him my dreams he would undermine them so i just tend to keep quiet about my life. Is he just mean because i rejected him sex? i refused to sleep with him...

Most Helpful Guy

• He's having sex now with the 19 year old. Because you didn't have sex with him, he may have thought to take you more seriously. After analyzing your choices, he may have come to the conclusion that you may have no serious goals if he were to settle down with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• hm, i think he could have put it better but i understand what he's saying. thing is though ur already studying and working towards something, so that should be good enough. he should encourage u to continue pursuing that dream.
    your life isn't interesting enough? ok i take back my previous defence. if he doesn't like your life he can go fuck himself, since he should clearly understand he isn't getting anything from you.

• he said 'i can't do anything with her'' , I should be good enough, there are periods in people lives that make them feel depressed. I still live at home and im dying to get out to finally have a life without all the control. Instead of helping he critizeses me. Im in a course for officemanagent/hr sources and even that he undermined. He clearly stated he wanted a wife with a part time job and no career oriented woman

• im so sorry u had to go through that. it looks like u 2 aren't on the same page.

What Guys Said 2

• It could be the last thing, about being mean because you wouldn't sleep with him. What are you studying, and why did he say you have no direction?

If you're 23, you'd presumably be out of school by now, so maybe he thinks you're one of those "career students" who will never leave school and actually get a job? I don't know.

• No that s not true, i dont have to figure my life at 23, nothing goes as planned

• You didn't really answer what I asked. You don't have to have your life planned out at 23 but yeah, there should be some direction. You can't just say, "oh, I don't have to know anything right now." You have to know SOMETHING. What are you studying for and what sort of career do you intend to have?

• Sounds like he just wants to get in your pants.

What Girls Said 1

• He's just in it for the sex. Trust me.

• what do you mean?

• he said he doesn't use women for sex