My girlfriend sucks my dick all the time but I haven't eaten her out. I think she wants me to tho. How do I tell her that I don't want to eat her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you don't want to then she shouldn't give you blow jobs. Compromise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm that's not going to go well unless doesn't really like it, you really should ar least try to please her

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you want to eat her out?

You sound very beta.

• Why exactly is that beta? Plenty of women hate giving blowjobs don't get called less of a woman for it

What Guys Said 4

• i was in the same situationi.

but she didn't ask me and she often got 2 to 3 orgasms per messing around

i m still at 30 seconds my total eating out time in my whole life because of it.

• Man up and do it, you selfish prick.

• Eat her out! It may smell a bit sour (sweat and estrogen mixture). But it's yummy as fuck! It feels like jello in your mouth!

• I get away with telling them in waiting till I get married. So I can save something for my wife I have never done with another woman. Worked so far.