He likes me , but isn't ready for a relationship , what's the problem?

I've been friends with this guy for 2 years and at first we were good good friends until one day he came onto me. He started talking about "our future" and how many kids we will have together. It was as if we were in a relationship without actually having the title. Now he is more pushing to be friends. I told him plenty of times that my feelings for him has turned into love and I can't be friends with him if it's not going to lead into a relationship. He refuses to let me go. He doesn't talk to any other girl even though I advise him to so he can see that we are soul mates. I am wondering what's holding him back from either pursing me or just leaving me alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just not ready💁🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he needs to make a decision. He knows how you feel, but he won't step up to the plate and decide what he wants. Like he wants to keep you all to himself but he doesn't want commitment anymore either... what suddenly changed his mind in the first place? You deserve a definite answer and if he's not willing to give you one, as hard as I know it'll probably be for you, you need to let him go and move on. I mean who knows, maybe one day he'll realize he was stupid for letting you go and he will make a commitment but. Until then you deserve someone who actually knows what they want. Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• It seems like you're pushing him too much. I would back off a bit and see where it goes..

• You woman just dont understand

What Girls Said 1

• It seems as if he's waiting for you to reciprocate those feelings.
    He has already put himself out there, it's up to you to take the bait now.
    Tell him how you feel.
    Tell him you'd like to give things a try.