Why do guys become distant?

I've been seen this guy for 8 months he is 44 years old I'm 24 and everytime we hangout we always have a good time. We do kiss but we haven't been intimate, everytime we do hangout he becomes distant, so I give him his space.. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he's into you.. That's one hell of an age difference though, granted I met my ex when she was 18 and I was 34..

• Thanks for your comment..

What Guys Said 2

• Lol he is distant because there is literally nothing in common with a 44 year old man and a 24 year old woman.

• who suggests hanging out after he becomes distant?

• I give his space so we usually, don't talk for a couple days but then it's him asking me what's wrong blah blah.. Haven't heard from you... Let's hangout. Um just found out he's in a relationship so now it makes sense.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe question him on his distance. If he is attracted to you maybe he needs to be re assured on something for you guys to become more intimate I believe.