Is it weird for girls to drive guys around?

I will probably ask this girl out soon, but I do not have a car or license and it will be some time before I can get a license. I talked to her and she said she would be fine with driving me and picking me up. Is that weird? Plus will she eventually not want to take me everywhere? Or will it be just too exhausting for her later? Because she lives 15 min away from me.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl to be honest some won't have an issue with it an some will, but I mean if she doesn't have a problem with it, then that's good and when you get your licenses you can return the favor so to speak.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't see an issue with it, but if it bugs you then you could always pitch in on gas.

• If you are really going to get your license and have a ride, it will be okay. I didn't mind driving a guy around, but then again, we rotated who drove. 15 minutes isn't that bad. Maybe you can get someone to drop you off at her place sometime.

• Put yourself in her shoes..

Then ask yourself that question.

• No it's not weird.

What Guys Said 10

• If she found it exhausting it would be because she doesn't like you that much. Take her word for it when she says she doesn't mind.

• The older I get, the less I mind someone driving me around. If she's fine with it, let it go at that and don't worry.

• At your age no.

• Finger-fuck her pussy while she's driving, maybe she'll think how exhausting that is, if y'all don't die first, that is.

• At your age, no.

• It's really only weird if you treat it like it's weird. I think that it's fine.

• lol driving me around and having fun in her car thats amazing

• I tend to be the one picking girls up (#DriftingGetsYouPussy), but sure why not?

• dude im 21 and i have every girl drive me around lol

• It's not weird go have fun.