How far away is far away in a relationship?

This girl that I am currently talking to lives 15 min away from me. I don't think that is far but my parents do. Is it really that far in all honesty?

Most Helpful Girl

• 15 minutes is not far at all. I am dating a guy who lives between 30-45 minutes away, but we still manage to see each other once a week. I consider us to be in a semi long distance relationship. I think anything

15 minute is really nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• lol that is not far at all. far to me starts from living 2 hours away, all the way to an LDR in different countries.

• Not really, it's about the same distance as my boyfriend is to me. But I'm assuming they may be saying that because you're 16 and they don't want you getting in a car wreck or something when you see each other.

• Thats not far thats lazy!

• north pole.. where santa comes from is far.. 15 min.. fuck.. it takes me 40 minutes to reach my university.. everyday.. that's not far..

• To me, its far if they live an hour or more away from me

• 15 minutes is not far at all.
    My boyfriend and I are in two different states right now. I wish we were 15 minutes away!!

• Uh, not at all. When my boyfriend and I started dating, we lived a 1.5 hour drive apart, or a 2 hour train ride. Even that wasn't too far.

• 15 minutes? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I wish

• 15 freakin minutes? Come on now.

• No way! Esp if you go to the same school.
    You're young so I think 30min+ is too far

1-1.5hrs+ is too far for me but I'm in college.
    In high school 30mins would be pushing it

• That's not far at all. I used to date a guy and I went to school 2 hours and a half away and came back only on weekends. It was fine :) We were just happier to see each other on weekends and cherished it more. 15 minutes is not far. You could still see her every day.

• No, not at all. My boyfriend and I live 85 miles apart, which is a nearly 2 hour drive.

• Not far at all.

• Lmao! Hell no! I used to 'have ' a boyfriend who lıved ın another contınent! Lmao

• Ahaha yeah that's definitely not far. Try 13 hours away!

What Guys Said 7

• More than like 45mins driving I'd say. Esp for a major us city, that's like a normal train ride for millions of people.

• 15 minutes is far for them? it takes me 15 minutes just to get to the store. anything over 3 hours. not far, but it's not like a distance i'll just get in a car and go when i feel like it.

• For me it's international or across the country, the latter being which is all I've known for mine.

• 15 mins... Come on now lol don't be silly

• not at all, far more than 100 miles i would say, couple of hours

• You can get a bike to see her. That's nothing.

• Not far at all, every girl I've dated lived about 15 minutes away.