How to tell if a guy loves you?

So I have been dating my boyfriend for almost two years now, just out of curiosity, but how do you tell if the one you're dating is in love with you? Is it the way they speak, act, look at you? To be honest, I have been effed over in the past with cheaters and guys who claimed they loved me but wanted to see what else was out there. But how do you know if someone loves you? How did/do you show the man/woman you love them?

What Guys Said 1

• It took me a long time to know what love truly mean. I learned that love don't cheat, argue, hate, or cause chaos. But, love love, communicate, find a solution, peaceful, understanding, sweet, and supportive. If y'all both are giving each other the true meaning of love then, he love you.

What Girls Said 1

• Um.

You should see if he's willing to do part of the work. That is, he should be willing to come up with plans and dates, not just you. You shouldn't have to schedule everything yourself. If he's willing to take the lead at least part of the time, he probably cares for you.

One way to make sure he's willing is to don't plan everything. Give your guy a chance to plan dates for you. He should be willing to take the initiative if he cares about you

^.^