Would you consider it's cheating to go out with 2 different guys although you have not define the relationship with any of them?

I've been going out with 2 guys recently, one of them has asked me to be his girlfriend but i have not answer him because im still going out the 2nd guy. Do you think i'm a cheater?

• no its fine because you have not commit to any
  • yes, you damn cheater !

Most Helpful Guy

• if you haven't mentioned it then it could be hurtful but you haven't really done anything wrong.
    If you agree to be that guys girlfriend and keep seeing the other guy then yes you are a cheater and deserve to be ass raped by karma. Unless it's an open relationship or something etc..

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you meet them both at the same time? I don't see anything wrong with what your doing. But if I were ever in your situation, I would make a decision sooner then later. I wouldn't want to be the main reason why one guy has his heart broken. It can always lead to leading one on, if your not careful

What Guys Said 12

• No to me it is not wrong.. like you said.. you have not committed to one or the other.. people can shop around to try and find one that is on their same radar.. just do not keep both at the same time and then not tell the other.. you cannot have the cake and eat it too

• It's not cheating cause there's no relationship, but it's shitty that you keep one of the guys on hold whie you go with the other guy, instead of responding to his offer of being his girlfriend.

• I think it's best to let guys know you are dating until you find the guy you are looking for so you won't mislead them.
    Getting romantically physical with a guy can send the wrong message as well if you continue to date others or another guy. If you can keep it just a date then, you are fine.

• You're not a cheater if you haven't defined the relationships yet. But you are treading on thin ice. And you need to answer soon. Otherwise, one or both of them will leave.

• Yes, you will hurt someone feeling and end up feeling be bad person, I make a mistake trying date two girl, and end hurting one girl feeling really bad, it make me feel like I used her for my self gain. I suggest date one person at a time even there no committment

• No, though you should make sure to clearly communicate that you have not committed to anything yet. I've noticed that many girls seem to find it in bad taste when a guy does the same.

• you're keeping two guys to feel better about yourself and have more options , i hate girls like you and avoid them

• yeah its best to not mislead people - be up front and honest about not committal- you are not ready, etc.

• It's not cheating you are not dating anyone. However if the girl I was talking to was going out on dates with other guys, I would take it as a red flag and go after other options.

• Nah, it's just playing the field.

• Depends if you know what their definitions of the relationships they have with you. If you know... dont play the fool... it may not be cheating but it definitely is playing two guys at once.

• I honestly think it's cheating. If I go out with a girl I feel like it would be disrespectful if I was also seeing someone else and I'd definitely feel like a cheater if I was.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. You're not in a relationship with either of them. Until you've made a commitment the assumption is that one or both of you may be seeing other people and that's okay. But it shouldn't go on for too long. After seeing someone regularly for a month you should know whether you want to date them seriously or not. If you do, stop seeing other people. If you don't, stop seeing them. Stringing more than one person along for months isn't cheating but it isn't cool.