Would you be ok with your girl having a deformity? Could you love her if she is the perfect one in every way but just a small physical defect?

I am self consious about something that I cannot fix about my body. When I bend over my tailbone shows it literally sticks out a little kind of like the small bone at the bottom of your elbow. Have you seen the movie Shallow Hal? It's not that bad but it causes me to shy away from men.

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly wouldn't mind it if I loved that girl. In fact, whenever the day that she tells me about it, and explains how embarrassed she was about it, I'd embrace her in my arms explaining her flawlessness. If the guy leaves, he's a douche and totally not worth the effort.

• thanks a bunch for giving me some hope because I feel less than a real person sometimes.

What Guys Said 5

• Not an issue for me, hell I dated a girl with only one arm for a while.

• aww I love that
      for how long did you date for?

• It wasn't long unfortunately. I was in the military at the time and couldn't commit to anything long term. She was a sweet girl who worked at a Starbucks on base. I tipped her $20 one day with my number on the bill. She called me that afternoon.

• No. I wouldn't give a shit and probably wouldn't even notice, and most guys probably wouldn't either. Seriously, don't let that hold you back.

• I think that you will find that the right kind of guys out there won't mind at all..

• That is not a deformity...

• Hey, you are beautiful. Don't let anyone even yourself think that no. No person will ever be perfect, ever. Everyone has something to feel shy about, like me and everyone else. You are you and that what makes you extremely beautiful. Just be yourself and appreciate everything you are. Oh and I think its cute and cuter that you think so much of a very simple thing... Dont worry. Okay? :)

ps Im 23 not 32 ugh.

What Girls Said 0