Why do white guys go for Asian girls more often than white girls go for Asian guys?

I'm just curious why there are so many white guys with Asian girls but only a few white girls with Asian guys. Why is that?

For f***'s sake, can you please stop talking about motherf***ing penis size? It has nothing to do with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mainly because of pop-culture I think.

How many Asian American male celebrities do you know who have a positive masculine image or are considered a "sex symbol"?

How many Asian American male celebrities do you know period?

There's a well-documented bias against Asian American men in the media that goes back over 100 years. Most of the time Asian men are just completely invisible in the media, and the few times they're portrayed, it's usually negative.

Similarly, the media is also responsible for portraying Asian women as being "exotic" and "submissive".

Part of the reason this still exists is that the PC groups that lobby for racial equality don't see the need to be sympathetic to Asian male stereotypes, because they're a group that is largely viewed as not being disadvantaged.

There used to also be a bigger taboo against white girls dating black guys, but the end of segregation and the popularity of hip-hop culture among white people has largely erased that.

So bottom line...it's just bad PR.

What Girls Said 39

• They say that Asian women have a very feminine appeal... where as Asian men aren't always viewed as the most masculine.

It is the same as African Americans, only the opposite... you more often see white women with black men because they are considered very masculine... where as a white male with a black female is seen less often because they can be viewed as not as feminine and petite looking as some white women and Asian women.

• Pretty true.

• Unfortunately peoples opinions are almost always based on stereotypes and media portrayal. I try not to stereotype in my daily life but am certainly guilty of giving into majority beliefs.

The bottom line is that you are attracted to who you are attracted too... and yes you are right that focusing only on the stereotypes could kill a potentially great relationship.

• Well I don't know. I think that many african american women have beautiful curves, which would make them more feminine than white women.

• Because Asian men are always portrayed as emasculate, therefore it's ingrained in peoples' minds that Asian men are weak and feminine. And then there's the age old theory with penis sizes. I cannot even believe people have enough time to do such ridiculous experiments or how the hell you could even do such an experiment. With a population of over 1 billion in both India and China, I think the Asian man-unit is working fine...

If you're curious there's another study done, revealing a negative correlation between penis sizes and brain sizes.

• Here's the truth: It has nothing to do with the media.

Take the city on the West Coast that I live in:

Who likes ASIAN GIRLS?

Asian guys looooove Asian girls

Some:

white guys like Asian girls

brown guys like Asian girls

black guys like Asian girls

Latino guys like Asian girls

EVERY single color has a few that like Asian girls.

Who likes ASIAN GUYS?

Asian girls looooove Asian men.

Some:

white girls like Asian men

brown girls like Asian men

black girls like Asian men

Latino girls like Asian men

HOWEVER, most Asian guys wouldn't give a white/brown/black girl the time of day!

They only like Asian girls of their type (Chinese/Korean/Japanese,etc) and who could blame them!

In short: more white guys like Asian girls... then Asian MEN like white girls!

This [visibly] imbalanced ratio is furthered when those "other" color of girls can't get any Asian mans attention.

Let's be honest here - you say there are "so many white guys with Asian girls" but next time pay attention and count.

95% of Asian girls are with Asian guys; you only see what you want to see. :)

• Thank

You

i didn't care I'm just tired of seeing people bitching about the difference in numbers

• i do not agree with that... I have NEVER in my life (besides 3rd grade, which I don't think counts) liked an Asian girl. most of my Asian friends are into white girls too.

• i'm a white girl and I have yellow fever =)

i was never attracted to asian guys, but then I met my boyfriend (who's half thai half french, but looks italian lol) now I get so turned on by asian guys.

• I'm a white girl and I've been with a few hot asian guys before and they have normal sized cocks just like anyone else. Just like any race there are stereotypes for each. Don't be stupid and prejudice against any race.

• I don't know why they say that, I think all races are the same size but its kinda funny if you get stereotyped as smal, it works in the guys favour I think because then you can surprize them lol. that stereotpye abotu asian girls being tighter is untrue too I think. white girls are just as tight.

• I really hate that stereotype 'cause it's actually true for me.

• Hmmm... Maybe I'm just weird or wired differently, but I love Asian guys! :D They look clean, they look sleek and sophisticated, they respect women, they are (usually) very soft-spoken and sweet, and they have beautiful hair and eyes... (and soft hands!) Or at least that's how most of the Asian guys I know are! In fact, the guy I'm talking to is half-Vietnamese and I'm seriously falling in love with him. He's amazing! <3

• I'm a white girl and I like asian guys. I think the reason you don't see many asain guys with white girls is because asain guys usually aren't going to go up to a white girl and ask her out. which in my opinion is stupid... I mean come on, there are us white girls who do like asian guys but don't even get a chance because they're already thinking that she doesn't like me when in reality they just might. I know that all the asian guys who go to my college they won't even look me in the eye and if the do the its only for a few seconds. Its upsetting.. I think they need to stop thinking about the stereotypes and just go for a girl who you think might like you. Idk... I don't care about the stereotypes..its all about the personality in my opinion. :) be brave. and if it doesn't work out then she wasn't worth it.

• Just choice of preference for different people, I'm into asian guys but none of my friends are...

Just what attracts you to a certain person and what doesnt.

• I don't know about all the other american women out there, but me personally, I am a huge fan of Japanese and Korean males...

• I don't know. I've been looking for an asian guy to date for a long time now. None seem interested. :<

• You're attractive, I don't see why you would have a problem.

• Because asian men are generally shorter or smaller in stature. A lot of girls hear gossip that asian men have small d***s, which doesn't help.

• It depends on the man/woman Some men/women (these are the creepy one) Only like Asian girls/boys basic on stereotype and hate their own race of women/men,because they believe life will be better for them if they are with a Asian woman/man. Little to they know that Asian women/men are people too.

Some just like the looks of Asian people

• I think asian boys can be really cute. But I think there's a lot of sexist stuff in asia... I read the manga, etc. :P Asian boys can also be really dorky and nerdy. I mean, really.

Some Asian girls seem to adapt to white society more.. idk, sounds racist... asian girls are really cute, idk.

• i prefer asian guys they're the most exotic adn f***ing sexy as hell!

• I think Asian guys are sexy as hell, I don't know why but I'm very attracted to them, so I don't understand why you see more guys with girls. but where I live, not many of the Asians I know are very attractive, where as all the girls are very pretty.

• I'm an asian girl and I just love white guys :) I guess white girls just have a different taste.

• So in numbers how many asian guy do you know an how many white guys do you know?

• I know a lot of Filipino guys if that counts as Asian. But not so many white guys.. I wish I did though -_-

• Because...lol

Asian guys tend to be less muscular and are usually short. Plus they have small d***s. Stereotype, yes, but it's enough to see a trend.

• Asians are alright, but there is not a lot of physical diverisity amongst them. On rare occasions have I seen a good looking asian guy...mostly they are sort of nerdy looking.

• asian girls are kinkay!

• Idk I mean come on you are a guy right? any ways everyone is different so..

• we like white guys, or our own race better then asians...no offense to asians on their part.

• Maybe its because the asian guys are too shy to ask the white girls out..?

• Your correct , I have seen guys feeling shy to ask a girl out , but these Asian guys love to date with white girls ,

• because asian guys are not attractive...so I heard

• it's simple ... asian guys have small c**ks.

• Are Fucking serious?

• Total myth. It might be because I'm half white but mine is huge. Even if it is because I'm half white, it is still highly unlikely that all asians have small penises. What about half asian half white guys, do you think we have small d***s?

• HAHAHA this is a SUCH a SIMPLE question that has a REALLY simple answer.

Asian Porn is the most watchable porn in the world, and most WHITE men watch it, so OBVIOUSLY guys will go for them, but not for a relationship. just a one night stand... MAYBE a short relationship IDK, not a guy lol

• Because girls aren't as kinky as guys. They don't really think much of the different races being different. For me, I really like Asians and also have friends who dig Asians but sometimes Asian guys don't like us back.

• Im sorry its out culture but I have no problem with it

• LOl yay you're one of the awesome asians :D

• I do not know why. But I'm a white girl and I tend to fall pretty hard for the asian boys. So I guess I'm in that few that go for asians.

• i once asked my ex boyfriend about that...lol "cause I have an asian friend"

he said... they got tighter pu****, it make their DI*** feel bigger or sth like that

but the boys hv tiny winy DI*** trust me on this one... fingers are better

• Not all of asian people have the same d*** size an trust me I went to basic training we all had to show naked together white guys are not that different there was only one guy with the bigger d*** that's also why those who have the bigger d*** go into porn because the rest of the white population wish they had one like it

• I don't see the appeal in either sex.

Most of them are flat all around.

Asian women really have NO ass

• Bein' honest.. It's not because asian guys have small d***s, allthough they do.. Look at porn.. you see asian girls gettinnnnnnnn it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, but not asian guys... So men are generally attracted cause of that.. But, I don't have attraction to asian men.. I have to have someone that has pronounced features.. no offence.. and I'm not bein' racist.. I'm just explainin their properties..

• What? maybe you been looking at the wrong porn I've seen some porn with asian guy having a pretty good looking size d*** look for shelovethatasiancock

• But in general a lot of asians have small d***s. It's the same as everywhere there is bound to be that few with massssssssive d***s.. but, the majority of them are pretty small. One of the smallest penis-size-countries in the world :)

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 32

• Asian guys have standards they go by they play hard to get they are not easy and very picky, most don't date white girls they stick to their own kind because asian race is taught to stick to your own kind and not date out of race. Although a lot still do it but I stick with asian girls they are not easy, beautiful face, body, legs, booty, titties not all girls but a lot are. They seem standoffish but deep down if you get to know them they are beautiful inside also. I will never personally date out my race all my exes and current girlfriend is asian.

• Thank you.

• Sounds like you're a bit biased (that is to the question asker)

• I know Asian (mostly Korean guys) who only date their own. Stat. wise 96% of Korean men MARRIED Asian women. The majority of all races date their own.

• I really think this is a Masculine thing. Most Asian dudes I come across are small and feminine.

Nothing can be done about being small, but white girls don't want feminine. They want assertiveness, power, value, and masculine energy.

Some Asian dudes have no problem because they're alpha, they work out to get bigger, they have masculine tattoo's and they "take up space." They stand out.. they don't look like an Asian stereotype.

Asian men do well with Asian women because Asian women are SOoooooo feminine, reserved, and submissive that these guys seem masculine in comparison.

Read David Deida to learn more about these two energies... it's no joke!

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )

• I love Keanu Reeves (half asian) and Andrej Pejic (model) because they are fem-men with androgynous beauty so girls do like fem boys. Asian men are feminine in the "bad" way which is SHORT whereas Andrej and Keanu are 6 foot +++

• looooooool..sorry to dissappoint ...but I am asian and I only dated white girls before...:S

strange or what? oh and I am korean...

I don't know about chinese men...but korean men outside of korea date a lot of other races...where as koreans who grew up in korea or korean communities tend to go for the other korean girls...same with japanese people actually...

dont know about chinese pple.. :S

P.S.

and none of my ex's said anything about my penis size... :S...

i asked them..and they said it was just like anyother guys...(I lived in europe...so I don't know if that effects this in anyway...:D)

• Im a white male & I prefer Asian women, because of their morals & family values. They tend to believe in everlasting love, where women in the Western women tend to judge men on a point system of their possessions. Western women are more materialistic & care more about shopping then spending time with their husband or family.

In my eyes Asian women are the total package, beautiful, feminine, faithful, honest, ect.

If you disagree just take a good look at the Western culture divorce rates that money & greed led North America into a country of lost traditions.

• So you want a submissive asian female?

• That comment is a stereotype in itself. Is that what you think when you see a white man with an asian female.

You don't even have the audacity to pass such a comment, you're no better than the ignorant racist

• Maybe many (not all) Asian guys don't feel confident enough in themselves to approach white girls, and maybe many (again, not all) of those white girls don't want to be dragged into a culture they don't think they can relate to or understand. Stupid preconceptions about race and culture cloud our thoughts sometimes, and make us afraid to approach people we like and accept those who like us.

• Simple..Asian women are better, more intelligent, more many-dimensioned, enchanting, not simply to be bought by the highest bidder..

• I myself am an asian male. I could understand the stereotyping of us asian males as not being very masculine. I'm not very masculine myself... but I can astound many people with my strength. I am born in a very stereotypical asian family... they hated when I dated outside of my own race. That's because asian males are very family oriented and don't want to disgrace their family. I'm one of the many few asian males out of all my family and friends that actually have gone out with plenty of caucasian females. And I've got to say... my parents wanted to kill me for it. But it's just that I've dated within my own race also but I was more attracted to the causasian females. I have always been the type of guy that you can consider "shy" but I am usually the one to walk up to a girl and introduce myself. And also the stereotyping of us asian males having a small penis I know it's not true cause I'm still with my girlfriend of 3 years and she's caucasian. She's been with other guys before she ever met me and have told me that out of all the guys she's been with I have an average size penis. She doesn't like guys with big penises but she doesn't like guys with small penises either. But it's all about how you use it... so keep that in mind.

• it's the sexual organs man , guys know asian girls are tight , and girls no asian guys are small ... sorry :/

• They would rather be with small size then someone fat ugly with a big diq lol

• I like the fit asian (oriental) girls I like the fit mixed race girls , I like the fit white girls , I like the fit hispanic girls and I like the fit mediteranian girls.

and I don't think that comment is entirely true , maybe for the self respecting girls but the sluts only want one thing

• cuase asian girl are hooooooottttt an seexxxyyyy

asain guys are nasty pervs everyone knows that

• Actually scientists already attributed this to the fact that while all people are by default somewhat racist, Asians are markedly non-racist in their attitudes towards white people. Couple this with the fact that the racial features which separate Asians from those of European descent are essentially completely in line with what features are beheld in western culture to be feminine, and you have a ready-made reciprocal racial romance rendezvous.

• Gosh, I don't know how old you guys are here that writing the majority of these posts, but one thing for sure is, no-one actually dates a white guy or a black guy because of penis size. No-one does. Women don't even like penises, why on earth would they be searching out bigger ones?

Ask your mum, are you with daddy because of his penis size? Please wake up, that's ridiculous.

The bottom line: people will be attracted to people because they ARE attracted to them for whatever reason. For young ladies that may be because of stereotypes and ideas of who is masculine or has a well worked out body, etc, etc. For older women, it'll be about who is in a well paid job, and has lots of income and can provide for them and their children. Finally, people will be attracted to people of whatever race because THEY are attracted to that person and nothing else.

therefore, the majority of white women, just happen to have as their preference men other than those races that are Asian.

PERIOD.

• Actually I have heard women who stay with men because they have a grade A penis. It doesn't count for everything but it does help.

• they say that asians dudes don't got it going on down stairs but hey I never seen it so I can't say that's a fact but asian girls I like it because most of the time they are small and its easier to do stuff with sexually and just like playing around...also they are smart most of the time too not all of them but most of them. its just a turn on for me at least.

• Look, I've been in this whole Asian dating problem for a long time..it's because Asian guys don't go for White girls..you know why? Because they're scared.. Hang out with Asian guys who don't have problems dating outside of their race.. check it out on my website

• i never was attracted to asian girls

• Obviously its the sex factor...

Asian girls are rumored to have tight vagina and therefore more pleasure where as Asian guys are rumored to have small penises which is less pleasure for the girl. Also why some White girls like Black guys because they are rumored to have big penises. None of this is true however, but most humans are smart enough to realize this.

• Asian guys are not exactly epitomes of manliness (generally speaking of course) -> Bruce Lee was an exception ...women like men who are tall, physically strong, big penis etc...Chinese men are not known for that...

Asian girls are petite and most guys like that...

This is the short answer...

• Since when do women put in dating adds 'looking for big penises'

• Man I love the Asian girls!.. I'm not talking India etc I'm talking oriental

Sweet

Petite

A real treat!

Just my opinion :)

• I don't really know. Asian girls are like the forbidden fruit kind of... Asian men just kinda... blend in?

• Er.., its not just white guys who go for asian girls, its guys in general, go for asian girls. I think it's mostly the asian girls mostly have a very good figure, and there are many things, sexually, tht make them preferable. I don't know y few white girls go for asian guys.

• I have been told penis size is a factor, girls need satisfaction and that they don't want to risk disapointment in that sense.

• white girls don't want your tiny rice noodle

• itss bcause we hear that asain girls are freaks in the bed,

also they have super tight little pussies

• 'Cause asian guys are usually perceived by white girls as arrogant, nerdy, and all sorts of other negative things. White guys tend to be more athletic, the "epitome of masculine", etc and that attracts asian girls more.

• Nothing to percieve, to me, its simply height, facial beauty, and humor/spontaneous.

• That's a good questin, I would be interested to know

• White women don't want white guys anymore unless they're incredibly muscular and tall or rich. So white guys get stuck with other women.

• a larger percentage of asians are shy. I don't know it for a fact, but I see it.

the kind of white girls who go for asian guys are probably shy too, so they never meet

• asians have a problem with skin color. they worship white skin and wish to be caucasian. this is very sad and unfortunate. I actually see beautiful young asian women with the fattest and ugliest white guy around .. simply because he is white. such a pity. I feel so sorry for them.

• Its true. Just because of white skin. The white man happens however to have yellow fever, therefore it works out for the asian lady. On the other hand, the asian male doesn't have this reciprocated for whatever reason by the white female and hence their disappointment

• White guys like parking their large american cars in those little foreign parking spaces. White women prefer their parking lots to be filled with a long black lincoln continental not a tiny toyota penis...oops I meant prius.

No but seriously I think a women choose a man not a man choosing a women.That said its asian girls that choose white guys because they are the most powerful and successful people in our society. Social status is much more important to asians (especially women) than any other race (on average).

• cool, a white guy asking about asian guys to a white community...makes a lot of sense.

• How do you know he's not asian?

• Well, I'm Russian, and more than half of Russia is in Asia, does that mean I'm Asian even though my family is from the western European part of Russia?

• I'm an asian guy and I've always wondered the same thing. Its very rare to see an Asian guy with a white girl. It seems as though they don't even give Asian guys a chance. That's what I observe when I go out to the clubs or bars.

I gotta say I fell into that rarity this past weekend, simply because a pretty hot white chick was all over me at a party I attended. As a matter of fact, I believe every time I've gone out, a white girl has approached me. rather than the other way around. So maybe there is hope.

I must add that I'm not like the stereotypical Asian guy though. I'm rather tall and built which I think helps challenge the whole notion that we are short and lack masculinity. So I guess there is a correlation. If you are Asian and don't look feeble or weak you might have a chance.

• Women want children to resemble themselves because women do the birth, rearing, and caring. Asian genes are STRONG. I'm not white but WW seem to have a lot of choices and admired among all races so they get top choice.

• More from Guys
    2