Day time date ideas?

I need some daytime date ideas, quick! haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on where you are and your climate: skating and hot chocolate, mini golf, go karting, amusement park, go on a downtow adventure

• *downtown

• Hahaha. Don't freak out. What do you mean "she makes me do things that better myself" ?

• @Aleera it even sounds stupid to me- this stupid little thing that is so easy to other people is freaking me out...

i'm not 100% sure lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Shopping, get lunch, watch movie, or walk around city gym, or what ever is fun

What Girls Said 2

• @questonin Lol I actually didn't understand your sentence. Sorry I'm not British or American. Is that a phrase or something?

• oh, yes it is

• like she gets me to do things that i wouldn't normally do-that i am scared of. but it is better to learn how to do those things

• Oh that's great! And so not plain. So just do something equally exciting!

• ice skating, snowboarding, skiing, walk downtown and then take her out to lunch, walk around a city and then take her out to lunch

What Guys Said 0