How do I tell him I smoke marijuana?

This guy likes me. We've been on one date and he wants to go on another one with me. How do I tell him I smoke pot? He's never even tried a cigarette before, I'm worried he'd be anti marijuana. I'm thinking about calling it off because I'm so nervous to even tell him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him 💁🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you even know him? Get to know him first...

What Guys Said 11

• Just come right out and tell him.. you probably liked that long before you met him anyways.. if he does not like it.. well tell him to one day try it before he knocks someone for using it.

• Role up a jay and ask him if he wants to deuce... if he says no and acts like bitch don't fuck wit him no more, if he declines and jus says that jus ain't his thing stay wit him, if he smokes weed to then u good

For what I learned n life it's best for a smoker to be with a smoker... the problem with a no smoker even if they cool they will never understand where u r fully coming from

• Why would you tell him? Just smoke some pot in front of him.

Act like it's normal. After all, why is it on you to explain your behaviour, rather than the other way around?

• Make him a mixes tape of stoner songs or show him your cupboard of munchies.

• Lots of people who would never touch tobacco smoke weed

• "Well, I don't know about you, but I need to smoke some weed."

• "Hey, I smoke pot. Down to try it with me?"

OR

Don't tell him. It really just moves things away from the important stuff. If he doesn't, I'd just wait for him to.

^That's how I roll.

• Arrive to a date smoking a fat doob... He'll get the message. :D

• Take him to one of Mary Jane's concerts. Make sure it's loud.

• If he's smart he won't talk to you again

• just stop smoking marijuana

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should ask him what his take on smoking is. Based on his answer you can decide if it's worth it to continue or not.