Should I be angry that another girl sent a photo of her ass to my boyfriend?

He was honest in telling me that this other girl sent him a photo of her ass. She was "showing him her new tattoo". His words back to her were 'you shouldn't do that because my girlfriend would lynch me for this' or words to that effect anyway.

He was completely honest and upfront and brought this up to me, so I appreciated that he did. But I still wondered, how on earth did they get onto that conversation?

Then, a few months later a girl he used to work with was texting him to try and hook up with him after splitting with her ex. He obviously said no, but again, I wondered... how did they get onto that subject?

he's always secretive with his phone when he's around me, and it makes
me suspicious. He doesn't want me touching it and always goes 'hey' if I do. He takes it everywhere with him, toilet and all.

I guess these small things grind my gears. But when I check my Facebook and still see he's been online at like, 3am after saying goodnight, I begin to wonder a little.

Am I overreacting?

• You're overreacting
  • Be wary of him
  • Show the guy some credit
  • His behaviour seems slightly suspicious
She did have pants on by the way and she's a pen pal of his from like... what before I met him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is indeed being honest with you and bringing this stuff to you. It would seem to me that you have little to worry about. It just means thirsty bitches want your man and he is not interested in them. Also, not wanting someone to go through your phone is not suspicious behaviour, i feel demanding the right to go through some one elses phone is an invasion of privacy.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was just one ass pic, it could've been a misunderstanding. It would be more important how he reacted upon receiving it, like if he jacked off to it, or asked her to send more. Which it doesn't sound like he did.

However, it doesn't bode well into making his case look any better that he's now dealing with a girl who conveniently wanted to hook up with him post-breakup (I've yet to hear of anyone doing that), then hiding his phone to add to the suspicion.

It might be time for an ultimatum or sound clear boundaries to be set. That way, if he breaks them when you're both aware of the rules, it'll be easier to know how to react on your part. Meaning you saying you're hurt by all these things that happened and would like if he stopped exchanging/receiving photos of any sort from random girls. Regardless of how many tattoos they got or where they were placed.

• Thank you, you're right. Because in all honesty, I sense a break up coming on if we don't get this fixed.

What Guys Said 6

• I think over reacting a little bit - It sounds more like girls being thirsty and the ass pic well it was where tattoo was plus he does seem to tell you what is going on.

• I mean if he lead them in the conversation to get ass pictures and what not, why would he come out of no-where to tell you and be honest with you? Maybe he's just the type of guy that many girls like and feel comfortable with so they show their true nature.

• Reasonable suspicion; nothing you can really do about it unless you intend on

- Catching him in the act (s)
    - Confronting him about it
    - Offering more than these other potential competition do; They are all appealing to him on a sexual playing field (if he is appealed to begin with), if you are not doing the same, then you lose.

• Sex isn't the be-all end-all though.

• Isn't it disappointing a child is better informed than you? Considering that aforementioned "child" is not the one seeking the advice, but instead the one delivering it? What does physical maturation have to do with your mental immaturaity. You are still to fucking stupid to realize that you must capitaviate and uphold a level of attraction, whether physical or mental from your partners in order to keep them.

What did you think relationships were a one-hit wonder type of thing and you did one good thing and therefore he should stay with you forever? Commitment is commitment, but do you not think he is committing to you on the basis of what satisfies him? If you fail to meet those expectations, you will not have a strong reason for him to stay committed. If anything, YOU should be the one going to school tomorrow (even though it's exams..) seeing as I haven't told you ANYWHERE to fuck off. You are simply just a fucking idiot.

G'day, dumb bitch. lmao.

• All I can hear is? Black blah blah, I am an empty vessel. I think I'm sooooo smart because I'm a big boy at age 17 :) ha! I'm actually not listening, it even reading a word you say for that matter, because any advice you have to give? I already know. Not interested in people who try to be smart by stating the obvious.

• Nah you should be happy ass pics are normal.

• You have to be mad at bith. Because he can be hiding the fact that he could of asked for it

• Ya ur not over reacting

What Girls Said 11

• Personally, I feel like if he had anything to hide, he wouldn't be blatantly showing you.

There's thirsty girls out there who will go after guys without being provoked, and given that he's been honest I personally have no reason to believe that he was the instigator. Chances are these women were the ones initiating the inappropriate conversation and initiating the subject of cheating.

• Thanks. this is what I've been wanting to believe since I think if there was anything sinister, he just wouldny mention anything at all.

• It is some what suspicious because maybe he's telling you because if you found out you'd confront the girl too and maybe he just doesn't want you to talk with her etc. Because you may find out other information

• I guess you're right, yeah, although I wouldn't even bother talking to her if I found out on my own, I'd iust hold the door open for him to walk out of :) haha

• I sense red flags big time!! He's hiding something if he is that overprotective of his phone. If you feel it in your gut that something is up, something is probably up!

• How would I know if my gut is telling me something is up? I can never tell!

• Well, you may be ok then. Or, you may not have strong intuition. Just be careful.

• I definitely don't have strong intuition 😅 But thanks, I'll try.

• Well, think of it this way. My boyfriend shows me his phone conversations, I even used his phone - so he's not hiding anything from me. And if he gets emails from his ex, he tells me. He would give me his passcode and Id play on his phone and see what he does, so if your boyfriend is taking his phone everywhere with him, and hiding it from you, it smells a little fishy - he sounds like he's hiding something.

If it really bothers you so much, you should ask him whats going on, because you'll just keep wondering "is he cheating on me?" ... you're both adults, talk to him and see what he really does.

• Yeah this is exactly it. He does tell me if the ex texts and all the rest, but he'll be the one holding the phone and scrolling through the messages, so it's all under his control really.

• then it's something you need to worry about. he's clearly not going to give you his phone. he's definitely hiding something. 🤔

• I don't know about that. Something smells fishy to me here.

• Exactly what I thought. He's been pen pals with this girl for ages, but I thought surely he didn't really need to be seeing her tattooed ass.

• Yowza. In any case, he knows and understands how you feel about it, but he can't control what she does. I would be pissed too.

• Yep this is true. Other girls are so annoying at times!

• Sounds like he probably flirts with women a lot and sends them the wrong signal. If you don't trust him you need to have a talk with him.

• Yeah he certainly has a record of that. He's flirty by nature. And he plays in a band so... I don't know if that's what boosts his ego, but he always manages to reel in plenty of girls. I don't trust him, that's my biggest problem :/

• He sounds like my ex honestly. He only had female friends and he was suspicious as hell with his phone and computer.

• You're absolutely right. Not sure if I have trust issues or something. But yeah, no harm in him talking to close female friends and things. But there are boundaries when it comes to what kind of pictures you exchange with people when in a relationship.

• If he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't be acting in such a manner in my opinion.

• He's always been protective of that phone though! With everyone

• I think that's simply an excuse. Why would he be so protective? It's just a phone. Maybe he doesn't want people to invade his privacy, but that's still a bit silly to me.

• I'm honestly not sure. I'm protective of my phone too because I'm quite private usually. But still... I do find it kind strange.

• Add the option: he is cheating, please

• Yeah well, that's still a big accusation to make when I don't have enough proof!

• I know but try to find evidences, if yes or no, you have to be safe and your relationship has to become clear, you cannot be in despair forever :(

• Was it a nice ass?

• Everything sounded fine until you mentioned that he was secretive of his phone and takes it with him even to the bathroom. Usually that is suspicious behavior.
    To give him the benefit of the doubt, the girls may have just messaged him out of nowhere or the girl with the tattoo could've said "Hey, do you want to see my tattoo?" without telling him where it was located. This may or may not be the case, but I figured I'd play devil's advocate just to show both sides.
    I think you should discuss it with him for sure, and bring up that being secretive about his phone raises suspicion.

• See, I'm secretive with my phone too? Not because I'm cheating, I've just always been like this. So I do kinda want to give him benefit of the doubt.

• Yeah, some people are that way, and I understand that too. If he gets super defensive and almost panicky, then there might be something up, but if he just seems like he doesn't like it and is annoyed, maybe, then that is different. But I do know that there are a few people who legitimately don't like their phones being looked through but aren't guilty of anything.

• He was honest about it, you're overreacting. A friend did the same thing to me, so I just told my husband. It's really nothing.