Girls, would you let your boyfriend drink with his ex girlfriend?

would you let them go to the bar or grab drinks together?

• Yes
    17% (4)
  • No
    83% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no. He talks to her every once in awhile when she texts him first but I would be beyond pissed if he got drinks with her. I trust him but there is no need to be out with her, if he wants to get drinks with his best friend that happens to be a girl, that's fine, but no exes.

What Girls Said 7

• In my opinion exes should remain in the past. So I wouldn't be cool with it.

• No no I wouldn't. It would be the most uncomfortable thing ever , exes should stay in the past because they are the past for a reason. No need to make them relevant again

• I mean if there's trust then I would at worse he screws up at best he doesn't either way you will know right?

• I probs would just cus im so passive

• No freaking way!!! The only place she should be going to is with you and sharing any kind of drink is with you and no exssss... Exs in your life is bad.

• The past is in the past.

• I can't control what he does but I wouldn't like if he did that.