Are there ways to test whether or not a girl likes you?

I have a really safe personality in everything I do, so I dont do risks. Like whether I am playing sports, video games, taking a test, or what have you I always take the safe route, thats just who I am. So when it comes to relationships there is no way I am going to ask a girl out unless I am certain she likes me. That being said I am currently pretty interested in this girl, but I dont really know how to test whether or not she likes me back. I need to have a certain level of certainty that she will say yes, so what can I do to get this?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you can hug her and see A) if she hugs back. B) how long the huge is. & C) how close the huge is.

What Guys Said 2

• You can never be certain if a girl likes you, unless she tell you that herself. That is highly unlikely, because it's very rare for girls to initiate. So the only way to know, is to ask her out. Playing it safe, does not work for men. Not at all.

I'm the same way as you, so I just never approach women at all. Have been single for 5 years now.

• Test? Are you kidding? That's a childish immature game. Man up and ask her out like the rest of us

• Nah I'm good, if being a man means asking out a girl, then I guess I'm not a man. I'm not going against my personality to do something as stupid as ask a girl out. To be honest, to me, no girl is worth betraying myself, so I'll be single, I dont really care that much. I was hoping to get some nice advice on how to be sure a girl likes me but what you gave isn't really what I was looking for. Thanks anyway.