Should I ask this guy out, or nah?

I a moving in a while, and when I move, I don't want any regrets. I used to the a crush on this guy, and it went away for awhile, but now it is resurfacing. The problem is, it's my best friend's brother. She always teases us saying we'd be a cute couple, and that she ships us, but I honestly don't know. Plus, I don't know if he even likes me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it yeah. I hate contemplating of what could have been or should have been

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go for it! You never know if you don't try!
    He seems like a pretty cool dude, yeah it may feel weird to date your best friends brother but there have been weirder relationships. *cough cousin love cough*
    And hey, nothing ventured nothing earned...

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah for sure. Practically speaking, regret will take a much longer time to get over than whatever results from asking this guy out.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him out, you're moving anyway. So, even if he rejects you, it won't feel as bad as regret.

• For the sake of having no regrets, I'd say go for it. You don't want any what ifs when you're away.