Who would you rather want, and why?

im not sure if this is allowed, but give your opinions on these two girls! copy/paste might be necessary

link

link

----

link

link

----

side note: girl 1 has green eyes, no t*ts. no ass. girl 2 has brown eyes. b t*ts. has ass, not huge.

a better look at girl 2. thanks for your input even if it makes no sense. lol

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. But I'm kind of biased. You see I don't like STD's or the envoy it uses.

But on a side note I'm sure both can carry a conversation and keep me interested in other ways than an up-down motion.

• Im sure they can, but I'm talking strictly physical attraction just for the sake of judgement. one is a virgin, probably easy to tell which. anyway.

• ..ive heard worse yeh lol thank you. is there anythin I could do to improve, or is it just how I am is what I am -sortve thing (if that made sense)? too many guys at college want that girl. even my ex of 3 yrs, left me on the drop of a hat for her..and I see nothing in her. I thought if I heard people explain anything pretty about her, my frustrattion would stop and I would be able to understand why he left me so easily. so yeah...just a matter of being the one nobody wants, while she's flooded..:/

• Haha sh*t happens and people move on. But my response isn't going to help haha. The first girl looks real easy, and my original response is proof of that. A guy takes what he can get and she seems really achievable. You are attractive, but I'm not attracted to you. If that makes any sense. People have different tastes and I'm sure you could satisfy a high percentage of guys tastes.

What Guys Said 6

• Girl 2 if I had to pick...

She's alright, I've seen cuter, maybe seeing another pick of her would do it for me... Can't totally tell how she looks. Cute mid-section tho.

• I posted another pic. but not going to put anymore. thx for your input x

• Holy f***! I want you both. I want girl 2 to sit on my d*** while girl 1 sits on my face.

If I had to pick only one of you, I'd pick girl 1 for sure

• girl 1 looks likes face says "I want you now!" girl 2 says "you are in the friend zone" I chose girl 1!

• Number one because t*ts arnt everything

• Granted. girl 1 has prettier face?

• Si in the pictures though she's tryng to hard to look good but in a casual setting she would definitely stand out to me at least. Don't gets wrong though number two is pretty as well.

• girl 2 looks warmer girl 1 looks a bit too much

• If they both walked in together, I'd pay more attention to #1. She has sort of a Avril Lavigne thing going on that I dig.

What Girls Said 1

• girl 1- has a sexy face but no t*ts or ass :(

girl 2- has a sexy face also (look like kim kardashian) and she has a little more t*ts and ass so I would pick girl 2

• I think 1 has sexy eyes, but not anything else..girl 2 looks more modest though I think. donno.