Girls, if you could change the norm that you could approach a guy you like to ask him out, would you?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes if there were enough signals that he liked me back... although this has gone badly for me in the past - a guy displaying all sorts of 'signals' that he's interested, all of my friends were adament he was into me, then when I admitted to him I liked him it turns out he was doing detective work for his FRIEND who liked me, not him. HAHA. Although, that was 10 years ago in high school :)

What Girls Said 4

• I have approached guys in the past so I suppose it wouldn't be any different. Not a lot though, I don't know why I'm not a huge flirter so even when I get approached I don't really know how to act, I am nice and especially if i'm interested but its never one of those things I second guess.

• Uuuh I've done this a bunch of times already, I don't give a damn about norms.

• Done it before

• we could do that now