Am I doing too much too soon?

I've known guy 3wks and we went on 2 dates. He says I need to open up but i dont know how to do that. I was thinking of sending him a good morning baby text but im not sure if thats too much. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol! when he says that, he means get more comfortable with him instead of being tense like asking people "is saying good morning too much?".

Most Helpful Girl

• You can send him a good morning text no doubt! It's hard in a matter of 3 weeks to open up especially because that makes someone really vulnerable.

What Guys Said 1

• you're already in the age group of 30-35 and you're scared to open up ur send message like this? Your life is almost over at this point and you asking us about this? You live only once and you're stupid as fuck.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe leave out the word baby and use the word hun. It doesn't seem as forward to me.

• no way. Don't really go with the pet names until you've been dating a little bit longer