I like to be alone a lot. do I ever have a chance to be in a long term relationship?

i want a girl. but i spend a lot of time alone. im not like a loner but id rather just watch tv then go out in cold. i never want to party or go out with friends. mine or hers. i feel like im a 55 year old man sometimes and im 25. girls like me but i dont feel comfortable asking them out because i never really go out on dates. i have no idea what to talk about.
I've hooked up with girls. I've gone to movies and to lunch etc with girls but i never go on formal dates. i do want to get married one day tho? what do i do

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll only have a chance if you actually make a effort to meet girls, go out on dates and get out of your comfort zone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow man, you described me there! Nothing to worry, people like you and me are just more private than others, we value our 'alone-time'.

I'm all for marriage as well, so I'll probably start seeking women once I have got my professional life sorted out.

What Girls Said 3

• There are girls like you, I'm sure.

• There is a chance to be in a long term relationship. I like staying in versus going out and my alone time, but the guy is actually going to have to make an effort to go on a date with me. I don't mind after like the third or fourth date to stay in but when I'm getting to know a guy I want to get to know him in a more public place. You should try go everyone in a while out to try to meet someone. Slowly move out of your comfort zone to try to meet girls

• I'm the same. I would date a guy like that if I liked him :)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't like doing those sort of things either. But, if you continue on this path I believe it will be quite difficult for you to actually get a lasting relationship. So maybe try asking some of them out even though it is hard for you because otherwise you will not really get any closer to your goal. Change your lifestyle slightly. You don't have to completely reinvent yourself though.

• I did it but now it's better being alone, no more confrontations or dealing with anyone's crap, rather have booty call, already did the family thing but nothing is ever permanent , they always divorce you at some point