What is the wrost way you got rejected by your crush?

And if there is a way or if you could tell them how they can reject you without completely breaking you they what would you tell them?

I myself self have been rejected and I am also have to reject someone right now but I am not good at rejecting people and I don't often have to do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm okay with being rejected as long as they don't make a scene about it like "You're seriously asking me out"? "I am way out of your league and whatnot" and so forth

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way to do it is to be completely honest.
    The worst for me was when I'd been talking with this guy for like 3 months and I started to like him and then right after things got a little sexual he dissappeared on me, which I was fine with because I trusted him and it appeared to be family issues again. Little did I know a week or two later I was very straight with him saying I was here & he needed to talk to someone. He talked to me. (That "family issue" I had assumed to be was a girl he had really liked showed back up in his life wanting to take it somewhere ) the point was he kinda pushed me away instead of being upfront & honest with me and thats what hurt me in the long run.
    Just be honest. It will hurt them but it will be so so much better for that person in the long run & easier for them to get over.

What Guys Said 2

• In 9th grade I had a mad crush on one of the stereotypical hot cheerleaders. Long story short she called me a weird ass random kid. Lol, that stung like a bitch for a long time haha.

• Ohh man.. She gave me this look. That look that say ''Errrkkk armahgerd, look at this disgusting slime going after me'' *eject* whoosh away she goes.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe not the "worst" (this isn't a trainwreck story), but the time they told me, "I really like you, too, but we're just such good friends..."

I got friendzoned by someone who likes me.

• i was really into this one guy! He was sooo cute haha! We met at a party and I have him my number! We texted back and forth and sent some pictures lol! He really liked them and asked me to hang out with the following weekend! I texted him the day before we were suppose to hangout but he never responded and ignored me

• I would say by text would be the worst way. At least to me it would be.

• The only time I got rejected was when he told me he already had a girlfriend. I had no idea, and he was flirting with me a lot. That was very misleading.

I have rejected some guys, and I told them truthfully I wasn't interested.