What do you think of a 33 year old man dating a 20 year old girl?

I am talking about if both people want to date each other and it is not forced.

• She is way too young for him.
  • It is ok.
  • Age is just a number, they should date if they like each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Age is just a Number, Not a Reminder" @ApleFan1 and being you BOTH are of AGE Anyway... Go for it Today.
    Good luck. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• if they are happy together it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

What Girls Said 11

• One of my friends is almost 22 and she's dating a 40 year old. It's their business not mine and I'm not planning on getting involved with it.

• Thank you. There is this 20 year old girl I like and I am not sure but think she likes me back the same way.

• That's a good idea. It doesn't put the coordinator in an awkward position either.

• No it doesn't and then hopefully she will say yes and I will get even more time with the girl. :P

• They're both adults. As long as the both of them want to be together I don't see an issue with it.

• Not really lol you could always say you enjoy working with her which would be a truth!

• Yeah, good point. I just don't want it to come across to my volunteer cordinatior like I am asking because I like her when that is the real reason. Saying what you said won't make her think that much of it.

• It's great as long as y'all are into each other. My crush is 28 and I'm 18. It's natural for girls to be attracted to older guys :-D

• It's their business, what's important is that they are good for each other.

• As long as they're both legal adults (no, not any of that age of consent pedo excuse), then I don't really care.

• Yes, they are both legal adults. I am not sure what you mean bye the age of consent pedo stuff though but they are both legal adults.

• I personally feel the age difference is too big. However, a lot of people say if the person is over 18 that is fine but I don't know about that to be honest.

• Maturity levels might differ.

How would her parenta feel is she brought you home vice versa?

What about your friends? Do they all get along w her? Vice versa. Their reactions might change your minds.

I would say if you truly care for her, go ahead, just know that obstacles are in the way. Hope this helps 😋😄💜

• Yes, that is one of the biggest problem the 33 year old will generally be more mature than the 20 year old. Other people get along with her. However, she did say one thing the other week that pissed me off but at the same time I have had fun times with her to.

• Do what feels right

• They're of age so it's not my business. I don't think the "Age is just a number" is a good argument AT ALL, due to the fact that many people who are interested in children abide by this insane concept.

• She's not a minor so its up to her on what she wants to do. Once someone turns 18 in the eye of the law they are even eligible to sign their own parents and own their own house.

• Go for it, man and stop wasting valuable time asking questions here :-)!

• I see no problem with it. They are both adults who like each other so what's the problem?

• I date lots of older guys. The guy I really like is 15 years older. It's never been an issue.

What Guys Said 15

• cool beans

• I'd have no issue with it. My daughter dated a guy for a while with a similar age gap and I had no problem with it then. Even though she's now married to another guy closer to her own age, she's still friends with the other guy. And her husband is OK with it. He knows that part of their relationship is over, and my daughter doesn't cheat.

• You go you dog you ;)
    http://i.imgur.com/GMhapLS.jpg
    You have G@G's blessing.

• It would be bad if you were using your 15 years of in depth dating experience to outwit and manipulate her.

So in this case, go for it.

• I think the biggest problem, are her parents :
    So good luck with that!
    It won't be easy ~ but love wise, it shouldn't affect much as long as they want the same things and work well together

• I don't have a problem with it as long as they love each other and care for each other the way they should and neither of them are taking advantage of each other.

• I'd think it was weird. I mean lucky guy I guess but it's not healthy and I can't approve of unhealthy relationships.

• she is legal and old enough to take her own decisions. I don't see a problem with it... the older they get the less the age gap matters. my parents have 10 years difference too... almost the same

• Damn bruh u couldn't wait til she was old enough to have a drunk too deal with yo old ass lmfao where are the feds for mfs like this! 33yr old find someone close too your age for her parents throw yo old ass under the jail lol

• Normal. The old days young girls always married older men. What's the big deal. Especially at 20. Your no kid at that age. The heart wants what the heart wants

• why she's 20 she should be dumb compared too you, she should annoy you with all the stupid crap she says

• Yes, that has crossed my mind.

• Look you might agree with this but I don't. Women are their own people and they should be treated as their own people. I find this picture discusting to be honest. I also think women need to treat men as if they are their own people to because men are not for women to treat like shit or boss around.

• you gotta understand they want this
      cause trust me if they didn't, THEY WOULDN'T DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, now I've gotten over the whole treat them like a person lol, they wanna be sluts and whores and I can prove it

• Vote D - I tried it and I didn't like it.

• Why not? They're both of legal age

• Do whatever. Your both adults.

• Live and let live my good man.
    Though she might be a gold-digging sugar baby...