Should I dress sexy for him or not?

im going on holiday with my boyfriend this week. indont know whether or not i should do something nice for him like dress up sexy for him. im not the most confident person ever so i feel a bit awkward about things like this. If you can help thank you.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Then women want men to be confident. Yet you aren't even confident.

0|0
    0|0
    • What a waste of a comment. Not helpful at all. And all women are different not all want that so maybe don't paint everyone with the same brush. Thanks.

• I bet you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yuo definitley should. Enjoy it and find your inner animal ;). And if you "screw up" or get awkard just have fun with, and laugh, he will be more concerned about his boner and how cute you look. ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You should do this... This of a sexy confident woman. Think of the things she does, says, wears, etc. For the week you should pretend to be an actress and the role you're playing is her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I say wear something that makes you feel attractive and confident in and that will translate to him. I say push yourself a bit out of your comfort zone but not too much that you can't enjoy wearing whatever it is.

0|0
    0|0