Should I dress sexy for him or not?

im going on holiday with my boyfriend this week. indont know whether or not i should do something nice for him like dress up sexy for him. im not the most confident person ever so i feel a bit awkward about things like this. If you can help thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Then women want men to be confident. Yet you aren't even confident.

• What a waste of a comment. Not helpful at all. And all women are different not all want that so maybe don't paint everyone with the same brush. Thanks.

• I bet you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yuo definitley should. Enjoy it and find your inner animal ;). And if you "screw up" or get awkard just have fun with, and laugh, he will be more concerned about his boner and how cute you look. ;)

What Guys Said 1

• You should do this... This of a sexy confident woman. Think of the things she does, says, wears, etc. For the week you should pretend to be an actress and the role you're playing is her.

What Girls Said 1

• I say wear something that makes you feel attractive and confident in and that will translate to him. I say push yourself a bit out of your comfort zone but not too much that you can't enjoy wearing whatever it is.