If I ask a girl to have regular sex with me so my acne goes way? Will she do it?

What if I was hot, or ugly, fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard if you cum on your own forehead it'll do wonders.

What Girls Said 9

• You should go see your doctor then. She can give you the proper treatment that other girls cannot provide

• Regular sex doesn't affect acne so it would be a stupid reason to ask a girl to sleep with you and most women wouldn't sleep with you for that reason.

• Lmfao.

Good luck.

• sure she will

• I wish you good luck on that one

• Wait what? I don't think that's possible

• I heard its solve headache too. I need to marry now I always face headache I hate it the most

• Find a girl with acne and form a treatment team!

• WOAH. I was trolling but this is GOLD

• Sex and acne have like no correlation. There are medications for acne.

• Hmm. Yeah. I guess after my 5th partner I should have figured that one out.

What Guys Said 6

• Ok Listen if you tell her ruglar sex just that maybe she will say yes maybe...
    but if you say so your acne goes away she will run like a maniac or maybe call the police, Doing Sex can not make your acne go away, You can have acne and pimples if you are under 18 cause of hormones, well in your age maybe its cause of stress, sex can reduce stress and masturbatio, but it can not make your acne go aways thats just crazy

• Funny thing is. I had 5 sex partners and still my acne appears.
      I kind of have to act like I'm a virgin. It's funny in a way.

• If I asked a beautiful woman to have sex with me till my depression goes away... would it? No.

Acne? weird, having more sex releases more testosterone which causes more acne.

• why would I listen to you? You look like a depressed guy more than I "sound" like one.

Also it's myth about releasing testosterone.

• A woman shouldn't have to be beautiful for you to ask her to have sex with her that is not a reason to ask somebody to have sex with you and you shouldn't have to be beautiful for somebody to ask you to have sex with you.

• @TheMagazineQueen No babe, that's not how it works. You see men have to get an erection, and women ideally would like to get wet first and during, right? So for most men its impossible to have sex with someone they aren't attracted to.

Viagra: For those times you are having sex for the sake of sex, or you are being manipulated by that certain special someone that you feel stuck with.
      (now available for women - ask your doctor if sex is right for you and if heart is healthy enough some people have reported unwanted pregnancies - its advisable to not sleep with someone you don't want children with - this message has been brought to you by reality results my very - but hardly)

• So how is sex going to make your acne go away?

• If she's stupid enough to believe it and nice enough to want to help you, yes. Either, you will not count on it.

• Huh. Say again, how is that gonna solve the acne Skippy?

• skippy? I'm not skippy.

• Most likely not.