What's his intentions? Why is he like this?

So I was talking to this guy in December and we ended up hanging out. We hanged out a couple of times and did what couples did. It was like if we were going out. The times we had together was perfect. Yeah I liked it but I didn't know what we were doing. So I asked him what he wanted out of this , he looked nervous when I asked this question. He said he really liked me and wanted to see where things went. We hanged out a couple more times. When we hang out the way he was around me made it seem like he really liked me. He'll hold my hand, randomly kiss me, we'll hang out with his friends.

One day we hanged out great like always , after that day he stopped talking to me. I'll message him but he wouldn't reply. So I just backed off. A week later I saw him at a show and he spoke to me like nothing had happened. I got drunk so I left home Then another week passed and I saw him at a show again. We sat together and he started cuddling with me because it was cold. We were obviously flirting and holding hands. It was great. But I don't know what he wants or why he acted the way he did? He just left me hanging.
I didn't expect him to be like that with me around his friends so I'm just confused.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0