Im 23 and never had a boyfriend? people look weird at me when I say that?

Im just extremely bad at letting a guy in. Im like the guy in the relationship, i dont call back, i forget to text, i forget easily, i leave them to dust literally. The only feedback i got from dates was that i was ''tough, anti-social, rude, extremely selfish'', like literally to achieve my goals in life i would drop someone in a heartbeat, unless he is more succesful in what he does. Im just really tough to deal with and extremely lazy. I am really beautiful and people can't believe i barely have a tight group of friends or a boyfriend, they think im a socialite or something or a model... how can i change? and by the way i never had sex either, i tried tho and poor guy... i scared the crap out of him when i went running and shouting ''omg why did you do that'' when we were making out and he pulled down his pants... he almost cried but didn't wanted to date me anymore..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 22 only been on 4 dates, kissed 4 people, had sex twice, had gonorroeah once, had one pregnancy scare, and never had a girlfriend. I actually have modeled and I was in a fraternity. But unlike you I'm really nice and approachable. I'm often the person people turn to for life advice including relationships. I'm usually the funny guy in a group. I'm also pretty artistically inclined, in pretty good shape, and hopefully will be a med student soon. People dont look at me weird when I tell them my relationship history. They just assume I'm lying. People often assume I'm dating multiple girls at once when I usually go months without even texting a girl. Relationships aren't simple and there are really no correct answers. Just live. But in your case it may help to actually pay attention to how your behavior may be pushing others away.

What Guys Said 4

• You shoul start by giving a shit about people's feelings. That will help you greatly in your interpersonal relationships. Like, if a guy finally takes his pants off in front of you, be considerate and understand he could laugh at you too. If you can't do that, I suggest buying a cabin in the woods...

• I have a friend who sounds similar to you. I'm pretty sure she's never had a boyfriend either. You're not alone in this regard.

For the record, I've never had a girlfriend either.

• I just turned 22 when I had my first girlfriend that I was intimate with. I joined right out of highschool and then was deployed and so on, in the end who cares what other people think anyway. We all have our reasons and we have these excuses that we make up to justify "why" to other people without actually telling them "why" you know what I'm saying... I just did it. I had other reasons besides the obvious excuses that would've worked anyway.

• I can think of a few people older than you who have never had a relationship

What Girls Said 0