What does it mean on a date when a girl plays with her hair twirling it in her fingers while giving deep eye contact a lot?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Intoooo youuu while flirtinggg bigg timmeee

0|0
    0|0
    • sweet i just wanted to get second opinions i didn't make a move as i was being a gentleman about it! any other signs she laughed a lot and thier was not gaps at all in conversation!

• Show All
    • Now she is ignoring me im confused?

• Ohh myy how so..

(Message me and explain to me)

Most Helpful Guy

• Either means she's attracted to you or she wants you to *think* she's attracted to you in order to take advantage of you in some way.

Just wanted to mention the less common latter tactic as a caveat, as some pretty girls can know how to kind of flirt their way through life. Hopefully it's the former!

0|0
    0|0
    • Or, hmm, let's just stay either she's attracted to you or she wants you to think she's attracted to you. The latter motive may not be to take advantage, but maybe to try to entice you to make a move.

• stay/say/

What Girls Said 4

• As a girl that does that :

1. Looking deep in your eyes while twirling hair means she is flirting

2. Twirling hair while looking away is shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She lacks focus and/or is nervous.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants the D fam

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks any other big signs to look for on 2nd date?

• Her body language towards you. Is she touchy? Not touchy? Is she smiling? Complimenting you? Suggesting a third date? All these factors are so important in determining where you stand with her.

• Now she is ignoring me im confused?

• lol she is attracted to you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Quite obviously she is attracted to you...

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks any other big signs to look for on 2nd date?

• Show All
    • what are the signs?

• When you talk about long term relationships does she seem uncomfortable? Maybe she doesn't want to get too serious right now with you due to a past breakup.

• You're dating her so it should be easy to find out.

0|0
    0|0