Why don't guys talk to me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• without information about you, how can we tell why guys don't talk to you. look online for a free personality test and see where your issue might be.

• Possibly because you are not a very good communicator. You gave no circumstances or examples of when you notice that guys won't talk to you. Give us some situations.

Based on the zero information that you have provided I can only guess that you are unattractive and or keep a close to posture and A depressing facial expression.

Were you are so terrible hot that everybody is intimidated by you.

I can't see the second example being the reason though.

• are you worth talking to? Are you approachable? Do you try talk to guys?

• How do you get approachable?

• This is way to detailed. If you could shorten it up some for us...

• Lol... Where do I start.. Self esteem / fear / anxiety/ don't know what to say / intimidated tell me when to stop... Lol

• How do u do

• Who knows?

• Good questions, share a picture.

• How a look is not a reason to not talk to them.

• I can't answer that question then, maybe it's you, why don't you talk to them?

• ummm why don't you talk to me?

• For that exact reason. Maybe ask how someone is etc?

• Why won't some women despite the best swag you got and seem to be jonsing for the d, won't go out with a married dude? That shit wirkz only in xxx filmz I gather

• Because they don't like though perhaps your ugly.

• That is not a reason to not talk to anybody because they ugly and don't like them and you shouldn't and don't have to attractive for somebody to talk to you and they shouldn't and don't have to like you for you to talk to you.

• If this was me complaining about this id get told to get over my sense of entitlement and if she doesn't want to talk to you she doesn't have to. So here goes, you need to get over your sense of entitlement men don't have to talk to you. It is their right not to.

• Yes but u are speaking as if we live in a perfect world so it's not always like that.. just focus on making yourself happy and the rest will come, be patient, don't do like most women and turn into a thot for love lol 4real

What Girls Said 1

• Usually because they are scared to approach.