Would it be wrong kissing someone straight away on the first date?

I'm going on a kind of date with a girl on Friday, I'm nervous as hell; we've only talked online. Although I haven't met her yet I feel like I like her a lot, I can see myself falling for her pretty fast.
Normally on first dates it goes really awkward for both people until later on.
I was thinking of kissing her within 30 mins of meeting her to hopefully stop the awkwardness.
It will either go two ways: 1) she walks off or 2) she kisses me back.
I am willing to risk it but I want people's opinions. I feel like we like each other even though she haven't met yet, although it could change very quickly.
So shall I go in for the kiss straight away or not?

• Yes
  • No
The date went perfect, I was too chicken to kiss her but she actually wanted me to :3

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my wife on eHarmony. We communicated via computer and later via telephone for a number of weeks. We agreed to meet for the first time at a coffee shop on a Saturday morning.

She arrived before me and sat at a table.
    When I came into the shop, I walked straight up to her and planted a kiss on her.

Not a peck on the cheek mind you.

It was a full on kiss, before I said even a single word.

After the kiss, I excused myself to get a cup of coffee and a caramel roll while offering to buy her something as well.

As I was making my purchases, she just sat there knowing that only the two of us saw that as being our first kiss. The other patrons of the coffee shop thought nothing of it.

In June of this year, @GraySailorsBride and I will have been married for 10 happy years.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't but it isn't right or wrong. Just ur choice.

What Guys Said 7

• Lesbians fuck like bunnies. She'll probably get into it. Go for it.

• It's not wrong no though it's not the way I do things I never do anything like that on the first date, that's just a time for me to get to know them.

• Would it be wrong kissing someone straight away on the first date?

-no

• what is the poll for? you asked 2 separate questions

• It's simple, not if you want to. (Boy that wasn't so bad was it)

• No, it's pretty routine.

• Kissing on a first date (and if she actually is ok with receiving it) is a good sign ofhow your future relationship will go.

What Girls Said 6

• my boyfriend and i met online as well~ we had awesome chemistry from day one, and we talked for about a month before meeting in person. our first date was magical~ we ended up spending most of the day together, and our first kiss was somewhere in the middle of it all.

i'd wait until the middle-end of the date, to see how compatible you are in-person (rather than jumping the gun and potentially wrecking something awesome).

good luck and have fun!

-von

• Well my current boyfriend now took me out on a date for the first time and kissed me half an hour into it. I'll say take her somewhere that gets a little cold and put your arm around her. And watch how she reacts then go for it

• I meant to p Es no. I pressed yes be I thought it was fine.

• Yes, do it!

• Girls will think it's cute

• I wouldn't go for it in the first 30 min. wait until the end or nearer the end (Unless everything clicks really quick and it seems totally natural)