I often see my boyfriend looking at other women when we are out together but when I ask him about it later he denies it. Am I imagining things?

I have been watching him and notice he checks out other women and the reason I know he is checking them out is cos he doesn't even look twice at men. He always makes eye contact with women and looks them up and down. He doesn't look at men or unattractive women like this.

But when I ask him about it when we get home he seems to genuinely not know what I'm talking about. He was almost in tears when I accused him of it when we got home today and said he only ever looks at me. How can he possibly not know or remember what he did?

I don't know what to do about this does anyone have any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course he looks at other women; we do it all the time. And you look at other men. It is a natural biological function driven by evolution. That doesn't mean that we will act on it.

• But everyone can see what he's doing. The girls look back and smile at him. While he's holding hands with me!

• He is holding hands with you that's what matters. Women like men that attract women it is also something that people have evolved to do.

• I don't see the "evolution" in that

Most Helpful Girl

• Eyes will wander, but worry only about who he truly cares about.

His glances may not even be what you consider checking someone out. I am observant, so I look at everyone. He may be the same way. I wouldn't keep pushing the issue unless it hinders your relationship.

• But like I said he barely even looks at other men or unattractive women. So if it's just being "observant" then y does he only "observe" young women who aren't ugly.

• It's only human to look at people.
      You could interject and ask what he thinks about her outfit or hair style.

What Guys Said 4

• We all look around every now and then. It's hard to avoid, unless you're worrying about it the whole time, which would be very stressful. It starts being a problem when he doesn't give a fuck about it and just looks at every ass. If he does that, tell him. Otherwise, if he just looks once in a while, that's OK.

• guys look at attractive females. that´s just like nature works. he doesn´t feel anything for them. in fact he does it subconsciously and won´t even remember for longer than 5 minutes. so him denying it is just genuinely not thinking he has done it.

• Tou should talk to him

• You should believe him, no guy looks at other women >__>

What Girls Said 2

• Look eyes are for looking. He might feel gulity that he look at hot women. But tell him who doesn't look at pretty girls? I mean! Yes everyone does! He with u! And no one else. He with you for a reason. Just relax!

• NO! I believe every guy has a roaming eye. Just continue to watch him. If he becomes distant and starts talking to them then check him before he does anything stupid.