Was this rejection? Does he not want to hang out?

Me and this guy have a thing. We've had sex twice. We are in college, an hour apart. I asked if he wanted to hang out this weekend, and he replied "I could be down! Will you be in town?" And I didn't respond for like an hour, around 10pm, but I responded awesome! & that I would be and I had the whole next week off too..

And he never responded and it's been 24 hours... I don't know maybe he isn't interested anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• "And I didn't respond for like an hour"

Why did you wait an hour? And, yes, before you ask whether that really matter or not, it does.

• I was doing schoolwork because that is more of a priority. My phone was on silent.

• Really. I understand how you feel, but it's starting to sound as if you don't have anything to worry about.

• You think so? I really hope so. He is like a gold-medalist so I know he's preoccupied. But yeah, I guess I just need patience 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay, just give it time. Not everyone remembers to respond, he could've read it and wanted to respond but got busy. Just send him a next one asking what time was he thinking

What Guys Said 2

• Why didn't ya respond immediately? Maybe he thinks it's already decided so he might hit ya up later with details

• I was working on school... & okay, I guess I'll have to see 😊

• uhhhhhhhh

What Girls Said 4

• Lol why did you wait that long to reply? Give him time, don't blow up his phone. I'd reply late if someone took that long to answer me

• He is either a doctor, someone important or not interested. Guys who r interested do not take that long to respond. Shouldn't have slept with him without knowing already.

• I don't need you to tell me who to sleep with, thanks.

But I agree with all else.

• You asked for advice and i gave u advice.. take it or leave it. Don't piss on me because you can't handle the truth. When u sleep around before knowing their feelings for you, they lose respect. That is a fact. I know the truth hurts. But you obviously needed to hear it otherwise you wouldn't be here asking.

• That's all opinion & speculation though. I can handle the truth... But your answer is only your truth.

• ... You only waited a day 😂

• He is playing hard to get

• Are you sure?

• He's wants you to really beg for his attention