Girls, Would you continue dating a military guy if you knew he was going to move overseas in a year or two?

I've been with a guy in the navy for 10 or so months now. His ship will be potentially moving overseas in a year or two and I don't think we'll really last if that was the case.
We've have done the long distance relationship thing already (1-2months) at a time but him actually leaving permanently is different.

If you're I'm my situation, would you continue and see where things go or quit now to make the heartache not so unbearable?

3

What Girls Said 3

• I'm currently dating someone that's going into the air force so I kind of feel your struggle. Currently we're trying things. We both go to different schools (3.5-4 hours away from each other) and we're making it work. If you want to make things work and fight to be together then I say do it. No one on here is going to be able to tell you what is right for you. Talk to him about it and see how he feels. Be might agree and think you guys should end it before he leaves. But if he and this relationship are worth it, you'll find a way to make things work. Good luck <3

• No probably not to be honest.

• Is he worth the struggle?