Guys, Where are the Caucasian men at that like black women. why is it so hard to find one?
What Guys Said 11
Because most guys are into feminine features, obviously, as girls are into masculine features1
Don't mind me, just a yellow guy passing by...1
There are so many things wrong with this...
1. You are not very physically attractive.
- Simply by looking at your profile picture, you are not a very physically attractive.
- If you are looking to attract a partner, physical attractiveness grabs attention, mental attraction refuses you to let go... that being said:
2. You are not very mentally attractive.
- If you are choosing Caucasians off of biased and your individual interactions, then you are showcasing a mental inability to look past a choice of ethnicity nobody was able to choose.
- Don't tailor attraction on an Ethnic basis; if you would rate someone a 100/100 if they were to magically be Caucasian, then date them.0
Tell them fool... If you like a dude tell them they are stupid... And it's because girls are always messing with our heads and hearts if your flirting we can't tell for shit if you actually like us or you just think we are cute... And if you just think we are cute.. We don't want to usually waste our time... Or just say hey your really cute.. Or something... Just tell them it's not hard.. Your making it hard0
im white thats good looking you wanna fuck? :)1
there's one right here0
They are out there. Lots of them... You'll find yours.0
I'd guess scattered all over.
Honestly black girls didn't pay any hint of attention to me till i was mid-late 20s. Now in some ways they are the most likely to flirt with me.
I didn't think about black girls much when younger, because it just... i don't know. there was no communication or connection.
Now that i get more attention from black women, i also NOTICE black women a lot more. I know a lot of them are only interested in black men, but not all, which is another reason i'm more aware.1
I don't know maybe they a white guy wondering the opposite, just hadn't found her or him given a chance1
I have never heard a black women say she liked white guys, until I came to this site. I have talked to other white guys about what I read on here, and they were all surprised because they have known some attractive black girls but never thought the black girl would consider dating a white guy. I think the biggest problem is that white guys don't know black women are an option, so they don't really consider the traits black women have.1
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.