What Would You Do?

1. What would you do if you had a crush on a girl/guy who likes you back, but your friend also likes that person. What would you do?

2. That person asks you out. Now what do you do?

Assuming this is a pretty good friend, but not your main.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gals before pals obviously why have a best friend when you can have a girlfriend

• Don't you ever wonder if things won't work out? As a result, you lose your best friend and you don't have a girlfriend.

• Ok if she loves me and I love her all I have to do after that is beself a kind gentleman

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, this actually happened. 😢
    First of all, I didn't do anything because I wasn't sure if he liked me or not. It wasn't until he told me straight up that I realized that "wow, we like each other."
    But I couldn't say yes to him because my best friend also liked him and I knew it would pain her to find out that we were together.

What Guys Said 4

• I would let her decide that.. if I was not the one she chose.. so be it.. many other women in the pond.. I would just move along

• 1. It depends on who that friend is.
    2. I'd talk to my friend if he's a close friend.
    2a. I'd date her.

• Fuck your friend...

He's stupid...

• Ask them out and tell your friend "you snose you lose"

What Girls Said 7

• if it's your best friend, don't let a guy ruin that, there would be awkward tension. If she's just a "meh friend" then well tell her but take it slow with the guy. Don't go straight for a relationship until you see what the deal is with your friend. Like go on small dates, but don't always talk about him around that friend.

• I would go to my friend first and tell them, then depending on what they say would depend on my next move!

• I wouldn't procceed on any kind of relationship with him. I mean I don't even accept guys on facebook that my friends like. I wouldn't like it if a friend of mine did anything with someone I like. I mean it's just cheap. We're big girls here, we can control ourselves. My girls go before them fuckboys!

• Tell your friend about the situation, and ask if she is ok with you saying yes.(If she says no, she is a bad friend and you should consider if you like this guy enough to risk your friendship)

• If they like me back, then I would explore my options with them, provided my friends knew the circumstances. They like me, I like them, they don't like my friend.

• Happened to me and I was the friend... my friend who I considered one of my best went out with him. They didn't last. We're not as close but for other reasons.

I personally chose friendship over relationship but that's me

• You should talk to your friend about it before you answer yes.