So... Body Hair... Deal Breaker?

So, this is manly for the ladies, but ill leave it open for everyone...

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for nearly 10 months and we have had the "body hair" talk. I personally can't stand it. touching it makes me cringe and totaly turns me off. Maybe ts trauma, or im just crazy, but i ned advice. HELP.

And before you ask he tried the shaveing and Nair thing, not working for him. Id like tps for that too

Most Helpful Guy

• Start liking him for who he is. Your nagging and complaining about his bodyhair will eventually ruin your relationship.

Imagine him nagging about you being too thin or too thick. Bodyhair on guys isn't comparable to bodyhair on girls. Ours grows faster, thicker and more.

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds like a you problem rather than a him problem. Body hair is natural and healthy. You need to examine why you have such a problem with it that you're even against touching it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think its hot, my boyfriend has it and I like it and I think its fine unless its too much
    He sometimes shaves and Im ok with that too

• Get an electric razor and trim it down. I can't stand body hair

• funny story, we were goin out and he was shaveng wiith his electric razor and the last head dropped in the toilet

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏼