Give me your opinion boys..

Okay so you are meeting a girl for the first time. You have developed a relationship over the phone/internet/text etc.. for the last 9 months. You tell her that you love her, you get along great, have similar goals, likes etc.. How detrimental is the first meeting? Can how much chemistry you have talking to each other be an indicator for how much you will have when you first meet? And meeting this girl for the first time- what would you most like to see her wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if he is meeting you for the first time the first meeting is going to be amazing hopefully! If you guys get along well, talk well, no long awkward pauses when you are talking online. Then I don't see why you guys wouldn't have chemistry in person! Personally I would want her to wear what she is most comfortable in.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I've been wondering about these same things myself...

• I have never been in a relationship like this before.. glad to know I'm not alone!

• This is my first encounter with "internet romance" myself. At first I really felt silly, falling in love with someone I've never seen in person. But you know what, I don't think it's so uncommon anymore. Good luck!!1 :)

• You too!!