Will I be able to date?

Hello, I am 22 years old and never entered the dating world. Consequently, I've never had a girlfriend or something alike.. It's very sad, and I'm really thinking about it to the point that it is affecting my life.

I assume that it is due to two main reasons. First, I have to be attracted to the girl somehow.
Second, I have to admit that I'm a shy person and I have sometimes issues to approach girls however when I find someone that I'm really attracted to.. I take the move.
Last time (3 months ago) I've been attracted to a girl so I took the risk and told me that she has a boyfriend. First time that I feel so much attracted to someone, and first time that I ask out someone.

I don't know what to do anymore in that point of my life, as having zero experience.

Hoping that you will help me in this situation, thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, you have asked out only ONE woman. You can't expect success from the first try. You would be extremely lucky if she said yes.
    Keep on trying.

Most Helpful Guy

• the worst thing you could do is wallow in negativity and your anxiety. Dont think about how you havnt been with anyone, think about how you will find someone. change your mind set and change your outcome. it will come naturally. work on yourself your skill sets your mind body and soul. i know how gay it sounds but seriously the dates will come naturally once you are confident and self aware. it couldnt hurt to have some game but that alpha male will come out naturally once your confident in yourself

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Im in the same boat, it sucks.

The longer you go without having dating experience the harder and more awkward it becomes.

• Find more girls to ask out

• I feel your pain mate. I'm the same when it comes to girls