Why can't I get over him?

i spilt up with my boyfriend because things wernt going well , and well I still like him yeah but I don't want to go back out with him but I don't know why :/ I feel bad because I don't want him to be with anyone else even though I turned him down when he asked me to get back with him... I need advice :/ xxx

thank you , and I don't know why I don't want him back , I kinda do want him back but I don't ? aha its so hard to explain its like I'm so happy when I'm with him but for some reason I don't feel right ? ... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like you have good intuition about what you want since you haven't gotten back with him. You should look inside yourself and figure out what it is about him that makes you want to go back with this guy? Does he add happiness to your life or just confusion and hurt? depending on which one you choose, that's your answer :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You did what you thought was best for you and the relationship. However, you can't have it both ways here either. If he asked you to reconcile and you declined then you need to let him go. He is entitled to be happy with someone just like you do. If he wasn't the right person for you, then take what you learned from dating him and deem it a learning experience. I know this probably won't be easy for you to do but stick with your decision.

• why don't you want to be with him again?

i sorta know what you mean its happening with my ex I don't want him but I don't want him with anyone else either so I try to keep him right where I want him at my feet lol