In essence, how much does it matter to have the same taste in genres of music as your partner?
- absolutely critical for me5% (2)7% (2)6% (4)Vote
- it is a huge factor10% (4)22% (6)15% (10)Vote
- is a moderate factor15% (6)22% (6)18% (12)Vote
- is a lower factor18% (7)22% (6)19% (13)Vote
- is a minimal factor22% (9)11% (3)18% (12)Vote
- is not a factor one bit30% (12)11% (3)22% (15)Vote
- deaf or don't like music0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
We don't have to have identical interest in music though it would certainly give us something to connect to/talk about. But I'm not going to say that it doesn't matter at all because it does.
I'm a music addict and I'm actually open to a lot of genres so if we don't even have one in common or he's into the ones that I hate then it just won't work... But it's not like we have to agree on each and every single one of them.0
Most Helpful Guy
it is a huge factor. i'm gonna spend a lot of time around my partner. so it would be nice to like at lest on gen1