In essence, how much does it matter to have the same taste in genres of music as your partner?
- absolutely critical for meVote A
- it is a huge factorVote B
- is a moderate factorVote C
- is a lower factorVote D
- is a minimal factorVote E
- is not a factor one bitVote F
- deaf or don't like musicVote G
Most Helpful Girl
We don't have to have identical interest in music though it would certainly give us something to connect to/talk about. But I'm not going to say that it doesn't matter at all because it does.
I'm a music addict and I'm actually open to a lot of genres so if we don't even have one in common or he's into the ones that I hate then it just won't work... But it's not like we have to agree on each and every single one of them.0
Most Helpful Guy
it is a huge factor. i'm gonna spend a lot of time around my partner. so it would be nice to like at lest on gen1