Do you like or hate being called "cute"?

I personally don't like being called cute. My soul is like a raging fire but outside... i have these dimples in my cheek that show up when im talking..

girls think its cute..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind, I don't alway want to be seen as a sexual to my boyfriend and or previous partners so it's nice to switch it up. With random people and men if I was interested in them and the first compliment they told me that I was cute, I was wonder if they were into me.

Most Helpful Guy

• My co-worker told me the other day: "You're the cutest person I've met here!"

I assuming it's cause of my demanor and personality.

It was kind of the nicest thing someone had said to me in a while.

Really out me in a good mood.

So he's. I do like it.

What Girls Said 33

• It's nice, but you get irritated when people only call you cute. Sometimes a girl would like to hear that she's "beautiful" or "stunning" every once in a while. I get the "cute" thing because of my height.

• Nuuuuh! I love being called cute! I wanna be a cute little bunny and snuggle on someone's lap and peck kisses on their face and neck! :3

• I like being called cute, but I more like being called adorable. It's a compliment to me. If I call you cute, it means I find you attractive. So, take a compliment and shut up.

• Sometime it depends on the person!

• I like it better than any other compliment honestly.

• Yep, I don't see it as a negative word.

• When a guy I'm attracted to and have been talking with calls me / something I do cute, it turns me into a tiny ball of happy.

• It is indeed cute.

I would feel flattered if someone calls me cute, which doesn't happen often. People tend to say I'm adorable. Or when they say "cute", i think most of the time they refer to my "aura", not my face in particular

• Dimples are cute! Cute like bunnies! 🐰 Have you cracked yet? 😊

• I actually like it a lot. I think cute people are endearing so I find it sweet when people think I'm cute.

• I don't mind being called cute at all. A compliment is a compliment.

• I have mixed feelings about it. I don't think I'm cute, so I would be quite surprised to be called "cute". It doesn't really stir positive or negative emotions in me.

• I like it.

• Guys call me cute all the time and I'm like... no. I'm 5'11. Cute is for the 5'4 crowd. I will accept: pretty, beautiful, glamorous and sexy

• In two minds about it, it can be sweet but sometimes it just seems like something you'd call like... a pug... not attractive but "cute". Oh thanks.

• As a girl who's 6ft I like being called cute because I feel it's more indicative of my personality than what my height may suggest 100% of the time haha.

• Yea, I like it sometimes

• OMG YES!! I hate being called cute, im not a kitten for gods sake, dont call me cute!

• Haha, that is cute.

And yeah I like being called cute.

• I like it ^^* don't really mind it to be honest

• I don't mind it. ☺️

• I guess for girls it's different, but still, no. Cute seems like something an older dude would say after patting you on the head. It makes us feel small. I know some girls don't mind. I prefer comments on my personality and value those more.

• Honestly I use cute to describe everything I like. Clothes, men, animals, etc. It all depends on tone.

• "I do." :D

• Well, no. I would hate if I was called not cute lol

• Its pretty nice but people call me cute in a little kids kind of way because I'm short

• I like it.

• I love being called cute! It's my favorite compliment after sweet & adorable.

• Indifferent but has more of a positive effect then a negative

• I like it more than being called hot or sexy.

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 15

• Doesn't bother me. I never understood getting uptight over semantics when it comes to compliments. Cute, hot, sexy... it all basically boils down to equaling "attractive", and that's all that ultimately matters. Being "cute" to a girl doesn't mean you look like a pussy, haha.

• I don't know. Cute seems like more of a term somebody would call a young child or newborn. Does not fit my swagitude at all. But then again I do look more like a youth I've been told...

• It's not a bad word to me, still a form of attraction lol

• I've never been called cute.
    *Muffled sniffling*

• I totally dislike it!!.

• Cute, sweet or handsome is a nice word for friendshipzone. Hate it too. Would rather be douche.

• Suppose it beats being called a cunt.

• Don't... Hate it, especially if they comment anything around my eye area as cute... They are getting KO'ed

• I don't mind I appreciate any compliment I get but yea... It makes me think I'm like a baby or some shit

• as long as she sucks my dick I don't care if she calls me cute

• I don't like it. Call me hot or sexy lol

• I like it lol

• Cute = sucks

I'd rather be called hot

• manly guy like enrique iglesias is called cute, slightly babyfaced guy like zayn malik is called cute, top male model like francisco lachowski and nick bateman are called cute and they are also called hot. Men like david gandy and angelina jolie are never called cute but only hot. They are not even conventionally handsome/ beautiful, just attractive as in perfect features. Cute means u have that boy/ girl next door kind of charm with the hot features which is actually better

• That's only compliment I get on my looks so I've gotten used to it lol