Guys, would you date a girl with mild acne?

Like, if a girl has 3-4 pimples on each cheek, would you still date her or reject her?

• Yes
    87% (13)92% (24)90% (37)Vote
  • No
    13% (2)8% (2)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I have some acne so I would be a hypocrite if I said no

0|1
    0|0
    • Almost everyone goes through acne at this age. Can't be controlled much unfortunately.

• Show All
    • I am avoiding* added 'not' by mistake. :P

• Don't worry about it

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen guys with girls like that, some don't even wear makeup

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow. They must be so confident to not wear any makeup.

• Show All
    • Same here. Confidence seems like the key though. It hides even the biggest of imperfections.

• I definitely need more of that haha esp when I like a guy

What Guys Said 11

• I dunno. Most girls probably wouldn't date me if I had acne so I probably wouldn't date one that had it either.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think girls care about acne that much. At least, the girls I know don't.

• dont give a fuuuuck :P

0|0
    0|0
    • But I thought looks matter a lot to guys.

• Show All
    • That's comforting lol :P I hope that if I want to go on a date with a few pimples, things won't make much different.

• well unless the guys a total dillhole then he won't care lol. if any guy you date really likes you, they won't care. trust

• Yeah I would, I mean it wouldn't change or affect anything. Besides I have it anyways so of course I would not care.

0|0
    0|0
    • At a young age, almost everyone has it. We can't control it.

• Yes I would!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh that's good :)

• Show All
    • Yes, part of growing up. Popping left scars though. Generally avoid it. :D

• Acne don't really bother me unless its too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh alright. I understand.

• Acne doesn't affect how attractive someone is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh pimples don't matter : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Let see the pic OP

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah my pimples don't show up in pictures -_- There are like 3-4 pimples on my left cheek, so it's making me really conscious.

• Show a pic and I'd tell u, Some chicks can pull it off most can't

• Umm sorry but I can't post a pic here. Thanks for your response though. :)

• Yes shure. Its not competly about looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, it's giving me some hope now. :)

• I'm glad i have given you hope.

• It is fine my girl has a little acne

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Look , acne goes away. It heals. It's temporary. And any guy who said anything about the acne is a shallow ass who doesn't deserve the time a day.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know :) But then again, he has had such pretty exes that it makes me really conscious to go and hangout with him at this point. But I don't want to cancel any more plans.

• Lol, mild or even moderate acne isn't a big deal. I've never understood freaking out about acne. Would I rather this spot NOT be in the middle of my forehead? Sure, but do I think I look uglier with it? Nah. Still cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha :D But guys generally focus a lot on physical aspects, right?

• Correct. I wouldn't necessarily say they're SHALLOW, they just are more physical than most women are. Basically, most women would find it easy to fall in love with a guy who isn't all that attractive if he makes up for it in other ways (confidence, great sense of humor, caring, etc.) Whereas most men need to consider a woman genuinely attractive to stay in a relationship with her. Does that make sense?

But men don't analyze women's looks in NEARLY as detailed of a way as women analyze each other's looks. Generally, men are very basic when it comes to what they're attracted to. So while you're over here stressing about a few spots on your face, a guy just cares about your nice smile and body. Not to say that men are dumb and don't realize when a woman has acne. I mean, yeah. Humans notice things. But is a couple spots big enough of a deal for a guy to give them a second thought? Generally no.

• Considering the poll result, it does seem true.