Hacked into my boyfriend's fb (I know)! dont judge me! Saw he sweet talked his ex the SAME WAY he does to me and I am upset, please give me some advice?

he says the same crap to me that he once told them, " they're the best, he loves them with his heart" bla bla made me feel like he isn't genuine, i know it might sounds silly but i like the love thats diff, genuine, because that's how i am, with each person i meet, the love or attraction is diff, now sometimes makes me feel how real can it be, if he seems to have felt the same way for his exes? he's always saying to me i love you more, i miss you more, and he said those EXACT things almost everytime if not everyday to some ex... and now when he says it, it bothers me, i am trying to get over it :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I commented on your previous question concerning this, but the hacking portion was not there. It may be difficult to follow my answer based on how you got the information. You should really think about what the driving force behind hacking his profile was. Do you have a shadow of distrust in general? Is there something that you intuitively felt with him specifically that led you to take that action? As far as what he did with previous girlfriends, think about it this way: People do what works when trying to attract/appeal to the opposite sex. What changes is how you respond to each other over time. That takes really getting to know each other and honestly, in my experience that takes several months to a few years. It's different for everyone. When first dating someone, you basically trend towards a general type (not just physically), yet you really know little beyond the surface. So what you will present is also surface level. We change in relationships as we grow in them, but we can't grow in them until we have sufficient time to learn about our partners. My suggestion is to give it time and realize that it's not necessarily something he is doing on purpose. In the mean time, you might want to explore what drives you to unearth his past and present doings that should be private unless specifically discussed in advanced. Honestly, if I was the guy and you told me you hacked my facebook account, I wouldn't be able to hear anything else beyond that. It's a violation of trust.

• I completely agree with you.

• Oh damn my bad... Your right... Uhh okay now that I've seen it... You should just talk to him about that... Maybe he is a lover... And he just can't find different words.. I usually use the same words to express my feelings... Because you know that's just how I am... Ask him to use different words or something lol... Or.. .. Just tell him you don't like that or something... I don't know... Or I think you should forget you ever seen that stuff... because maybe it is genuine and he's just not... So creative to use different words...

• Ya I always tell a girl I love her... By just saying hey I love you... I always have... And I always will I think... But... I fall in love so often I get how it could come off as not genuine if a current girlfriend ever got to chatting with an ex of mine? ://

What Guys Said 11

• "dont judge me"

Whatever you discovered him doing is not an excuse for what you yourself did. Both of you should leave - he's a cheater and you're the controlling type.

• He says nice things to girls. You hacked his facebook and violated his privacy. Remind me who is on trial here?

• You shouldn't go snooping through his shit and expect not to find anything. Your effort was rewarded lol

• I express my feelings the same way most of the time. I think you are being a little sensitive. He feels that way about YOu though. Not her.

• The guy's a fake.

• He's a player

• Well, you wouldn't feel this way if you werent so nosy.

• If a certain style works I run with it

• uh he's a player, these type of people hurt you then leave you. Obviously you'll like a guy who says these things to you, but examine you close guy friends closely and you'll likely find on of those nice guys. Yeah, he wants you more than you want him but that's the point. What he says will be honest, and someone you cantrust is always better.

• Are you saying he's done this while you were a couple, or are you just saying that he hasn't invented a new sweet talk vocabulary and style for each relationship he's in?

• You should be arrested for hacking into his account and prosecuted.

• lmao oh my! arrest me

• Yeah but it is a crime, i wonder how you would feel if he hacked your account.

What Girls Said 7

• You made your bed so lay in it.
    I'm not going to comfort you or tell you he's an ass because the only reason you found out was by snooping which in no way justified by what you happened to find out.

You did put yourself in a really horrible situation though. I love how you have the nerve to bitch about what you found, claiming it to be a violation of trust. When you found out about that by violating his trust...
    Let us know how the confrontation goes.👍🏻

• So just to confirm this was recent? I know it's hard to see because you don't want to be anything like her, or just a replica of her to him and now its hard to believe he feels any different. Truth is those are just the average words and everyone uses them in some relationship or another. It's nothing we all haven't heard or seen before, my ex called me a nick name he called his ex whilst i was his girlfriend on MY BIRTHDAY that really sucked but I got over it

• It's probably just his way of interacting with women, I don't think it necessary means you aren't special to him

• He probably loved them when he said those things to them as long as he hasn't talked to them recently or while you two have been together there is nothing to worry about. Saying things like I miss you and other things like that is just another way of saying "I love you".

• Men reuse material, so what. Doesn't mean he doesn't love you or that is not genuine. This post is almost as ridiculous as saying "he used to tell his ex he loved her. Well he also tells ME he loves me. How dare he!"

• Of course he did. He thought he loved them as well

• At the time he was with them
    He probably felt he loved them the most ! I don't think he's done anything wrong u shouldn't be spying