Would you date someone who needs to bundle up from September to May?

I love the heat, and I need to wear something like this *under* my clothes pretty much most of the year. Turtlenecks, fleeces, parkas, mittens, hats, if it's even a bit chilly. Would you still date someone who was like that, or do they need to show skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• there is something very beautiful about a woman all wrapped up , nothing showing but her face, as long as the woman is willing to take it off for some love making now and then i can't see why there should be a problem, besides clothing these days can be just as revealing without showing any skin,

• if the above picture is you, then you don't need to worry you got some hotness going on there already

• you would fit in perfect over here, you would be dressed like that most of the year

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure... when I was losing weight I had to wear exta clothes i kept getting cold.

• Same here, did you end up getting over it, or do you still wear lots of layers? I find my legs get frozen without long johns on leggings under my pants.

• haha! Yeah Sometimes I wonder if i am missing out.

• @MayaJJ: I'd love when my girlfriend would wear such warm clothes... year round...
      I also wear thermals under my "normal" clothes.

What Guys Said 16

• That would never be a deal breaker for me. I don't think it would bother very man guys.

• Oh, I would take you to yellowknife for a year or so. You will get rid of that suit in seconds once you go back.

• That might work actually! I guess I'm just really used to the heat!

• I live in Wisconsin so most girls are bundled up that long. But us ally October or November haha. But yeah it would only be weird if you wore clothes during sex haha

• Umm the layers come off for sure as long as the room is warm! To be honest, one time I did have clothes on and you are right it's a bit weird (and literally hot lol)

• @MayaJJ: can I make you keep your layers on even in warm rooms? Would like that!

@Chris_68 Try me! I love being challenged! Send me a private message :)

• I wouldn't care at all. And what you got on looks sexy. I would like that

• Keep in mind, this is what I wear *under* my normal clothes lol

• Oh, haha. Sorry I have lived in the south my whole life so those things are new to me. But I like them either way! You have a nice body too, so that always helps haha

• I'd have no problems dating someone like that... I could help them keep warm :)

• that fact that your crazy really doesn't matter. as long as you take it off to get to the good parts.

Guess you would be miserable up here the the great state of Michigan. We have awesome single digit weather right now.. lol

• Lol most people wear that under their clothes where I am so it just seems normal to me... wouldn't change my attraction to someone.

• Where do you live where most girls wear that? :)

• I go to school in Upstate New York, so it's constantly snowing/freezing... typically from October to March

If we didn't wear those, we'd freeze lol

• Those socks with the base layer wth...

The bade layer I don't mind but wth is up with the socks...

• Absolutely fine by me. Where I live, it's always windy, so I'm always well wrapped up.

• It seems odd to me that people would want to live in places where they are confined in layers of clothes for such long periods

• I would yes.
    looks really good

• I wouldn't care, but I live on n Florida where it's hot almost year round

• If I lived in Florida I would probably ditch the long johns... probably, I'd have to try first and see :)

• Thirties is parka weather for sure! I would be bundled to a tee!

• @MayaJJ: I would encourage you to keep them on... even in hot weather... would I be successful?

• Hell no I won't

• It's "cool", i wouldn't have a problem with it :)

• Lmfao... That's so shallow... Yes. I wouldn't care hell id give you a jacket i had

• Sure. Bare skin doesn't the make a person who they are

What Girls Said 5

• It's a long running joke that I am miserable once the temps go below 70. He thinks it's one of my "adorable " quirks.

Most guys know that a lot of girls get cold quicker than they do. It's a standing joke between the sexes.

Rock your layers!

• That's that's so kind! I'm rocking the tight black turtleneck under a 1/4 zip fleece pretty much daily now. I sometimes do turtleneck and hoodie, but that's more casual. Are you one to wear a layer under your pants when it's under 70? :)

• I'm a sweater in a restaurant in July kind if girl, lol. :)

• "Sweater in a restaurant in July"? <3

• If he doesn't want to date you because winter is cold and you wanna prevent becoming a human popsicle, then how bad do you even want him?

• Reminds me of a vampire haha, but sure.

• This is truly the most idiotic question I found here

• Why? It's good to know if it's a turnoff, or if it's not a big deal. Isn't that the whole point of this site?

• You do realize that clothing are not permanent? Also, what can you do during the winters? All people expect others to bundle up during cold seasons. If it's excessive, no one couldn't give a shit. If it's during the summers, it could possibly be odd to many. But lets use common sense... You honestly think it would be a 'turnoff' if someone bundles up? Everyone can question but this is a ridiculously stupid question. And you're 26? Oh lord...

• I wouldn't mind it at all.