How to calm down boyfriend?

My boyfriend hates when I randomly start arguments with him. To me it makes sense but he gets really upset. Last time this happened he said next time we'll break up, however yesterday we got in an argument and he was super pissed. Today he had a don't care attitude and he says that his friendship will have to be enough for me now. What can I do to make him calm down? Would giving him some time alone help?

Stop saying "why don't you stop starting random arguments".. to him they're random but to me they are not.. Read the title of the question please

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea just leave him alone for awhile. He needs time to cool down and you will just make it worse if you are present. In time, im sure he will forgive you.

What Guys Said 4

• How about you don't randomly start arguments?

• But the arguments to me aren't random that's how I feel but he doesn't look at it from my point of view so to him their random.

• Perhaps, instead of arguing, you could write out the issues that bother you, why they bother you, and some possible solutions. What do you argue about?

• I'm fine with disagreements. But your phrasing "random arguments" makes me feel as if you are looking for a fight. In that case I'd be fed up as well.

• Perhaps I didn't phrase it right. See the arguments are legit. Only when he does something that annoys me but he doesn't look at it from my point of view.

• How about stop making him mad? Seriously you thought about that right?

• He does things that deserves being argued about.. To him they are random but to me it's how I feel.

• Sounds like you dont tell him what makes you happy, he just has to wait and find out

• Simply not been an ass make me happy.

• &===========>

What Girls Said 3

• Do U really start the arguments, or does he just say that?

• Give him some space and then kiss him and tell him how sorry you are.

• That's another problem. We graduated highschool last year so I don't get to see him that often. But thank you will do that.

• so just stop with the random arguments.

• But they make sense to me. I'm a very expressive person when it comes to how I feel.