Is he mad at me?

so long story short me and my boyfriend went out on our first date, and for some reason , one of our friends (she's a girl) happened to tag along. Anyways he bought me some hot chocolate and I spilled it. really it was just me being clumsy and it was super embarrassing. but he seemed to be ok after a bit and kept offering to buy me another one. finally, i let him buy me another one. anyways back to my friend. she was being super annoying and loud the whole time and i could tell he was getting super annoyed. But on top of that she started talking about how i thought this other guy was hot, right in front of him, which i dont but she still said it. after that he looked pissed and we kinda went our separate ways.. i tried texting him and all he has responded with is "its ok, im fine and dont worry about it" and he also responded with " K "... and now he won't respond at all.. WTF SHOULD I DO?

• is he mad?
    0% (0)50% (1)20% (1)Vote
  • or is he not?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • should i keep texting him?
    33% (1)0% (0)20% (1)Vote
  • or should i wait?
    67% (2)50% (1)60% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• Leaving aside how a first date makes him you boyfriend, why did your friend come on the date with you and act like a troll?

When I've dated the two girls and me thing I sense the female competition going on, but never that bad. Sometimes I think it would be easier to go on a date with just one girl

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Eh he was probably mad because he was trying to spend time with you and your friend tagged along & was irritating? Arrange another date with him, but just him

1|0
    0|0
  • First off, he's not your boyfriend if this was your first date and another girl came. Second, there is no way in hell you are actually 25-29 and third, Learn that a first date with a guy never ever involves another girl.

0|0
    0|0