Boyfriend hasn't texted in two days even though he's had availability?

We've been dating for about a month now and we had the exclusive talk. We used to text every day but now it's been two days and he hasn't texted me. Last time I tried texting him when he hadn't texted me first he acted like he was super busy and was being flakey. Then he started texting me first again.

I decided to wait for him to text. We got intimate recently and I'm wondering if this is why he stopped texting me.

This is the exact reason why I broke with the guy I dated before this one.

I know he gets busy because he's a college student but Im busy too. I work and go to college.

I'm trying to give him space but I'm the type of person who needs communication to sustain a relationship. Not constant communication but at least checking in once a day. This is kind of a deal breaker for me.

How should I approach this?

What Guys Said 2

• It's only been two days calm down. Let the guy breath a little.

• You should tell him how it makes you feel

What Girls Said 1

• It was only two days chill out. If it were over a week then be suspicious. Believe it or not some people need more space than others. When he's not texting this is what you have other friends for. Once a day everyday is pretty unnecessarily constant. Break up this sounds neurotic.

• I've just had a bad experience with my last ex. He ignored me for two days and then broke up with me. My ex used to ignore me for days all the time though and I just don't want the same thing to happen

• Well there's actually nothing you really can do or could've done to prevent that from happening. People are people.