Do scorpio men mean what they say?

One of my friends saw us hanging out and then they asked if he likes me and he said no. But I get this feeling that he does because he touches me a lot like evryday and he keeps on teasing me. Then he keeps on staring at me creepily it gives me an awkward feeling... I don't like him, well I amnot truly sure of my feelings. I might and I might not. But if your are a scorpio, do you mean what you say? Please be respectful and don't curse me out, please and thank you very much.

• He does't like you
    50% (1)75% (3)67% (4)Vote
  • He does like you
    50% (1)25% (1)33% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop judging people based on their signs. That stuff is complete bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah you've got a big point.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Star signs only tell you what month/season somebody's parents had sex. They don't say shit about how truthful someone is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which solar system of that constellation you are talking about. Although I don't think any of them have a planet in the goldilocks zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he likes you. If I was him, I'd terminate this thing because you believe in astrology, and that's a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe people are determined by the date of their birth. I think he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked him if he will ever get married, he said "no." But You can't be sure because love is everywhere. Infecting lys of people.

• Scorpio only tell the truth when Jupiter is in line with Neptune.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horoscopes ain real, love.
    Don't rely on that stuff!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!